OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

size 9, 11, 11.5 & 12 on ruggedsole.
$155 shipped ($10 off w/ registration).

After you register. Is there a code they email you or is it automatically applied on checkout when you sign in?

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

size 9, 11, 11.5 & 12 on ruggedsole.
$155 shipped ($10 off w/ registration).

After you register. Is there a code they email you or is it automatically applied on checkout when you sign in?
after you sign in there will be a coupon you can select during checkout.

im sure this has been asked but i cant find it and dont feel like searching 166 pages,,are u able to use the 25$ discount through eastbay from the spacejamscrew-up when they release on the website?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I dont know if i want to copp these yet. i think those infareds 6's are gonna be a premium release.

If your talking about the white and infared 6's that's suppose to come out in june im sure copping these now isn't going to effect your purchase 5months from now lol but if your talking about the black infared's your an idiot for still thinking there coming out this year

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

im sure this has been asked but i cant find it and dont feel like searching 166 pages,,are u able to use the 25$ discount through eastbay from the spacejam screw-up when they release on the website?

Not a DISCOUNT. It was a GIFT CARD.

just walked by da local spot and seen da heat check as far as general consensus casual appeal.....definitely not space jam hysteria...they lampin in 181 footcodoin nuffin.

even modells has these is stock ready to sell on da 23rd, and they didn't have da space jams in.....all ya is bout to catch da mean okie doke when yarealize how GR'ed these are.

there's PLENTY to go around.

and don't compare da space jams to these...they not da same caliber of jordan.

and finally...yea i took another real good look at em, im voting with my wallet and passing on these, had they been durabuck and varsity red i would'vecomplained but overall

conformed....da funny style suede is too much for me to swallow...Passing on these for da pack in june with ZERO hesitation...next shoe for me is definitely dapenny copper foams.

Just picked these up about 20 minutes ago, and pardon my words but these are @$!%!% nice!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The suede is more on the nubuck side.

Paid retail.

Pics....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

just walked by da local spot and seen da heat check as far as general consensus casual appeal.....definitely not space jam hysteria...they lampin in 181 footco doin nuffin.

even modells has these is stock ready to sell on da 23rd, and they didn't have da space jams in.....all ya is bout to catch da mean okie doke when ya realize how GR'ed these are.

and finally...yea i took another real good look at em, im voting with my wallet and passing on these, had they been durabuck and varsity red i would've complained but overall

conformed....da funny style suede is too much for me to swallow...Passing on these for da pack in june with ZERO hesitation...next shoe for me is definitely da penny copper foams.

That's what I figured.

Man, hype kills.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

just walked by da local spot and seen da heat check as far as general consensus casual appeal.....definitely not space jam hysteria...they lampin in 181 footco
doin nuffin.

even modells has these is stock ready to sell on da 23rd, and they didn't have da space jams in.....all ya is bout to catch da mean okie doke when ya
realize how GR'ed these are.

and finally...yea i took another real good look at em, im voting with my wallet and passing on these, had they been durabuck and varsity red i would've
complained but overall

conformed....da funny style suede is too much for me to swallow...Passing on these for da pack in june with ZERO hesitation...next shoe for me is definitely da
penny copper foams.

That's what I figured.

Man, hype kills.

i mean check duke's pair...lil does he know that lil lighter spot on da toes is gonna fade SO FAST....this is gonna remind me of da raptor VII's from2002..ashy toes, watermarks, etc.

just walked by da local spot and seen da heat check as far as general consensus casual appeal.....definitely not space jam hysteria...they lampin in 181 footco doin nuffin.

even modells has these is stock ready to sell on da 23rd, and they didn't have da space jams in.....all ya is bout to catch da mean okie doke when ya realize how GR'ed these are.

and finally...yea i took another real good look at em, im voting with my wallet and passing on these, had they been durabuck and varsity red i would've complained but overall

conformed....da funny style suede is too much for me to swallow...Passing on these for da pack in june with ZERO hesitation...next shoe for me is definitely da penny copper foams.
What pack are you talking about ?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

just walked by da local spot and seen da heat check as far as general consensus casual appeal.....definitely not space jam hysteria...they lampin in 181 footco
doin nuffin.

even modells has these is stock ready to sell on da 23rd, and they didn't have da space jams in.....all ya is bout to catch da mean okie doke when ya

and finally...yea i took another real good look at em, im voting with my wallet and passing on these, had they been durabuck and varsity red i would've
complained but overall

conformed....da funny style suede is too much for me to swallow...Passing on these for da pack in june with ZERO hesitation...next shoe for me is definitely da
penny copper foams.

That's what I figured.

Man, hype kills.

i mean check duke's pair...lil does he know that lil lighter spot on da toes is gonna fade SO FAST....this is gonna remind me of da raptor VII's from 2002..ashy toes, watermarks, etc.

Dude who cares let people make their own decision if they want to buy them you keep coming in here bashing them shoes over and over you opinion doesnt matterlet people buy what they want
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

doin nuffin.

complained but overall

penny copper foams.

da infrared pack droppin in june, i called nike and verified da style numbers listed in da thread, and they checked out. there's zero reason for me topurchase these

other then to be mad once da material starts to give away.

The quality of these vreds is excellent. They fit true to size for those who are too lazy to read back a few pages. No one knows what JB's intentions arenow a days but I'm sufficed to say that if I like a shoe, I'm going to cop it. I don't give a rats @!# what people think. These $#@$ are fresh!

For those interested SIDELINEAPPAREL will be taking phone orders for them at 149.00 on saturday at 10:00 AM central time
pimp.gif

doin nuffin.

complained but overall

penny copper foams.

da infrared pack droppin in june, i called nike and verified da style numbers listed in da thread, and they checked out. there's zero reason for me to purchase these

Dude do you serously think people are going to beileve that lol " i called nike and verified da style numbers listed in da thread, and theychecked out" LOL
roll.gif

we get it ninja turtle... ..... opps i mean ninjahood you dont like the shoes thats great for you now get out and stop bashing people for wanting to cop

Nikekidwonder wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

just walked by da local spot and seen da heat check as far as general consensus casual appeal.....definitely not space jam hysteria...they lampin in 181
footco

doin nuffin.

complained but overall

conformed....da funny style suede is too much for me to swallow...Passing on these for da pack in june with ZERO hesitation...next shoe for me is
definitely da

penny copper foams.

da infrared pack droppin in june, i called nike and verified da style numbers listed in da thread, and they checked out. there's zero reason for me to
purchase these

Dude do you serously think people are going to beileve that lol " i called nike and verified da style numbers listed in da thread, and they checked out" LOL
roll.gif

u sound like a straight up noobie son, 1800 344 nike verifies style numbers...anybody who has bought sneakers in da outlet thread can attest to that in regardsto "where a

sneaker is?, is it on sale?, what outlets are they in? are they real? release date?"

da fact that you laughing at something thats common knowledge in da outlet thread makes u look like a silly dude.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I wanna throw a spelling book at you.
laugh.gif

^ ninjahood go ahead and wait for the pack then if they do come out that's kool but why are you in here bashing the shoes and people who want to cop theshoes for no reason when your no even going to cop that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one whodidn't cop

Back
Top Bottom