OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

who cares. why do people bother posting in this thread pointless things. Unless u got a question or some info on the shoe GTFOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by new york yanks

reported for calling me an idiot.

lol story, bro

Me calling you an idiot is justified since you accused me of being an (unjustified) hypocrite without reading or going through the facts.

Originally Posted by new york yanks

Originally Posted by CPinoy

^ We already went over this dont just log on and start bashing dudes on NT man scroll back a couple pages....

i tried scrolling back and it got stuck on the NT banner which is on this page soooo..

are you aware of the new level of hypocrisy that you have reached?
roll.gif

y is every1 arguing? just take that outside of the forum please, some people actually care about reading about the SHOES, not constant bickering

Originally Posted by asianJordan

y is every1 arguing? just take that outside of the forum please, some people actually care about reading about the SHOES, not constant bickering
Agreed. That seems to be the trend on NT. A thread will start out about the shoes, then it turns into flame wars w/ everybody usually going at 1person (in this case Ninja). Let's keep it to the shoes and its release fellas (or females). Ninja, we're aware that you don't want these,you're getting the pack in June, you don't like the materials, etc, etc. But if a post isn't adding any value to this thread let's just keep itto ourselves.

So for my post.....received my shipping confirmation from UTA. No estimated delivery date as yet, but I saw that someone posted about Rugged Sole deliveringshoes this Friday. Was that standard shipping? Pretty quick if so.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Agreed. That seems to be the trend on NT. A thread will start out about the shoes, then it turns into flame wars w/ everybody usually going at 1 person (in this case Ninja). Let's keep it to the shoes and its release fellas (or females). Ninja, we're aware that you don't want these, you're getting the pack in June, you don't like the materials, etc, etc. But if a post isn't adding any value to this thread let's just keep it to ourselves.

So for my post.....received my shipping confirmation from UTA. No estimated delivery date as yet, but I saw that someone posted about Rugged Sole delivering shoes this Friday. Was that standard shipping? Pretty quick if so.
thats really quick im wondering wat shipping that is to i ordered from pys.com got free shipping but they dont come until next week tues
sick.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by Mr718

For those still in limbo
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your sig

i literally laughed, good luck fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got a couple pairs already and a access to more so I figure it was worth a try. Someone actually already offered that to me but theywerent my size.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

For those still in limbo
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your sig

i literally laughed, good luck fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got a couple pairs already and a access to more so I figure it was worth a try. Someone actually already offered that to me but they werent my size.

that's crazy carmine 6's for varsity red and black 6's lol that person must be fending for the 2010 6's bad lol are they probably have a lot ofcarmines

I agree we are all jordan fans... Regardless of what happens with material/colors we should not let details ruin our moods... If you not feelin the shoe thendon't buy it.. Its ur right as a consumer... But don't bicker or insult others... You can only do that for people rocking fakes or fusions lol

so the kids are way better than the mens. im sure you guys established already. ill have some pics up. lol sorry if this was all talked about already. Had notime to come on NT.

I just got off the phone with my boy he told me he called footlocker asking for them and the manger there told him that everybody has been asking about themsince after the space jam released he said the manger told him that he is expecting a possible line up for those he advised him to come early to pick up onrelease

They had them at my spot here in the DMV so i copped them for retail and they look pretty good. I know every one has been dogging these but when they come outthey well sell and i know there not the infareds.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

They had them at my spot here in the DMV so i copped them for retail and they look pretty good. I know every one has been dogging these but when they come out they well sell and i know there not the infareds.

this is the best pic that i have seen of them

Back
Top Bottom