OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

we get it ninja turtle... ..... opps i mean ninjahood you dont like the shoes thats great for you now get out and stop bashing people for wanting to cop

this response was so lame im bout to just let u cop these ashy lookin VI's, sounds like ya deserve eachother.
grin.gif

for people that actually have some common sense however i say wait it out and if you really wanna get these then don't pay a dime over retail, they lampinon da streets.

da online rush is definitely not matchin appeal for em outside da internet...reminds me when they GR'ed infrared air max 90's in 2005 HOA's and dasneaker heads were wet for em, but

da majority of da public was lukewarm and places actually put these on sale.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

we get it ninja turtle... ..... opps i mean ninjahood you dont like the shoes thats great for you now get out and stop bashing people for wanting to cop

this response was so lame im bout to just let u cop these ashy lookin VI's, sounds like ya deserve eachother.
grin.gif

for people that actually have some common sense however i say wait it out and if you really wanna get these then don't pay a dime over retail, they lampin on da streets.

da online rush is definitely not matchin appeal for em outside da internet...reminds me when they GR'ed infrared air max 90's in 2005 HOA's and da sneaker heads were wet for em, but

da majority of da public was lukewarm and places actually put these on sale.

Every time you post someone dies.........

that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one who didn't cop

pssh, im sittin on gold box DMP VI's, CDP carmine VI's, 2002 low black & silver low VI's, 2002 white & coral rose VI's, and i gave awaymy paint chipped 2000 infrared VI's

a month ago...it would've been nuffin for me to cop these, but they messed da durabuck up...da last thing im "insecure" about is some damn ashylookin impostor infrared VI's
grin.gif

ya keep lettin JB jerkin ya around....they dropped durabuck on da kid sizes & ya still content with that basura of men sizes? pssh anyone coppin theseshould NEVER complain

about quality control with JB..cuz instead of takin a stand and voting wit ya wallets, ya just lettin em bend you over....im callin in now, da next 3 months isgonna be

"yo something spilled on my VI's how do i take it off?" "da suede is fading what do i do?
frown.gif
"

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The quality of these vreds is excellent.

give em a month.
lol Dude, for real. Get a clue. Have you even touched an actual pair? I know you don't own one so you definitely don't have the experienceto say that the quality of these shoes is inferior to anything else you'd want to compare them to. Just pass on these and take your chance on the"infrared pack" being "better quality" (????).
grin.gif

I find it so crazy how we cant just be happy they brought back the Black/Red CW, they really DIDNT HAVE TO. On your feet, no one can tell the difference. Icopped 2 pairs but I wish I brought more. I wore a pair already and the quality is on point! Nubuck or durabuck, same *#$!$ when its on your feet! If they weredurabuck then the complaints would have been, "But its Varsity Red and not Infrared". Then if it was Infrared the complaints would have been,"How dare they bring these back out. My '00 pair just depreciated. JB ruined a classic". I think most Jordan Brand "fans" are a bunchof cry babies. You guys like the find reasons to complain. Those of you know who you are...

"No disrespect intended/ But if you offended/ can't take it back... handle your business" - Jay-Z

Every time you post someone dies.........
[/quote]

way to play around with death when Haiti lookin like a war zone...brilliant comment you got going on right there
smh.gif

i dont know why everyone keeps on mentioning that VI's pack with the inf's in there. ill be
laugh.gif
if they dont release, or when we all see pic's of something totallydifferent than what everyone expected. so im glad everyone is hype about them just to see JB fail once again as always. than start the JB hate posts.

than we will posts like this* should have copped the black/varsity vi's*
smh.gif

the only reason iam getting this is because iam only paying $96 no tax on rd, but if you ask me i will never pay retail for this, just wait till they go onsale which they will
smokin.gif

that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one who didn't cop

pssh, im sittin on gold box DMP VI's, CDP carmine VI's, 2002 low black & silver low VI's, 2002 white & coral rose VI's, and i gave away my paint chipped 2000 infrared VI's

a month ago...it would've been nuffin for me to cop these, but they messed da durabuck up...da last thing im "insecure" about is some damn ashy lookin impostor infrared VI's
grin.gif

ya keep lettin JB jerkin ya around....they dropped durabuck on da kid sizes & ya still content with that basura of men sizes? pssh anyone coppin these should NEVER complain

about quality control with JB..cuz instead of takin a stand and voting wit ya wallets, ya just lettin em bend you over....im callin in now, da next 3 months is gonna be

"yo something spilled on my VI's how do i take it off?" "da suede is fading what do i do?
frown.gif
"
LOOK MORON NO SHOE IS PERFECT THERE ARE NOT MADE TO LAST FOREVER ALL SHOES FADE AND GET MESSED UP AS TIME GOES ON ITS A SHOE YOU PUT IT ON YOURFEET WHAT DO YOU EXPECT LOOK AT THE 11'S THERE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KICKS EVER MADE BUT AFTER AWHILE THEY YELLOW AND FADE ESPECIALLY THE CONCORDS THEMESH GETS YELLOW GET A CLUE DUDE AND STOP BASHING

Quality is mehh not great but not that bad. Couldve been as good as the db charity vi but that's JB for you. And yes I had a pair in my possesion, bought apair for another NTer today and the only way I'm buying them for myself is if I get a discount.

Don't know why dudes is bashing ninjahood for giving his opinion on an open forum. The same way y'all saying why you keep coming in posting if your notgunna cop can be said for you. Why do you care what he's saying if your gunna buy them regardless. Your just wasting your breath

coño... why yall messin wit Ninjahood like that. Actually I'm glad he being real about the upcoming availability of the shoe. As far as how "ashy,quality sucks, etc" to each his own, might suck to you but i wasn't able to cop "infareds" so these might just do...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Quality is mehh not great but not that bad. Couldve been as good as the db charity vi but that's JB for you. And yes I had a pair in my possesion, bought a pair for another NTer today and the only way I'm buying them for myself is if I get a discount.

Don't know why dudes is bashing ninjahood for giving his opinion on an open forum. The same way y'all saying why you keep coming in posting if your not gunna cop can be said for you. Why do you care what he's saying if your gunna buy them regardless. Your just wasting your breath

you rite but he don't have to keep coming in here saying he don't like the shoe if you don't like it that's cool that's your opinion andits well respected but dont keep coming in here saying that shoes is ashy every chance you get most people are in this thread because they like the shoes andare looking to cop

^ ninjahood go ahead and wait for the pack then if they do come out that's kool but why are you in here bashing the shoes and people who want to cop the shoes for no reason when your no even going to cop that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one who didn't cop

People can have their opinions just cuz they are bashing the shoe doesnt have to affect your opinion

pssh, im sittin on gold box DMP VI's, CDP carmine VI's, 2002 low black & silver low VI's, 2002 white & coral rose VI's, and i gave away my paint chipped 2000 infrared VI's

a month ago...it would've been nuffin for me to cop these, but they messed da durabuck up...da last thing im "insecure" about is some damn ashy lookin impostor infrared VI's
grin.gif

ya keep lettin JB jerkin ya around....they dropped durabuck on da kid sizes & ya still content with that basura of men sizes? pssh anyone coppin these should NEVER complain

about quality control with JB..cuz instead of takin a stand and voting wit ya wallets, ya just lettin em bend you over....im callin in now, da next 3 months is gonna be

frown.gif
"
ALL SHOES FADE AND GET MESSED UP AS TIME GOES ON
i've worn my DMP VI's plenty of times...they look like da day i copped em in 2005, you gotta really stop drinkin that kool-aid.

I find it so crazy how we cant just be happy they brought back the Black/Red CW, they really DIDNT HAVE TO.
JB don't owe me nothing..da minute they drop garbage i ain't obligated to buy it...some of ya make it sound like ya HAVE to get these
laugh.gif

carmines dropped last year with SUPERB quality...NO ONE was complainin about those at all..we were good..i expected da same quality with these and JB droppedda

ball.....

^yes but he also comes in here repeating the same thing over and over again we already know his opinion

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Don't know why dudes is bashing ninjahood for giving his opinion on an open forum. The same way y'all saying why you keep coming in posting if your not gunna cop can be said for you. Why do you care what he's saying if your gunna buy them regardless. Your just wasting your breath
basically...open forum, what i eat don't make ya potty & vice-versa.

ts interesting you keep using the word "ashy" for these VIs. in case you didnt know, durabuck fades too, genius.
this is false....durabuck will dry out & crack before they fade out.

Originally Posted by CPinoy

^ ninjahood go ahead and wait for the pack then if they do come out that's kool but why are you in here bashing the shoes and people who want to cop the shoes for no reason when your no even going to cop that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one who didn't cop

People can have their opinions just cuz they are bashing the shoe doesnt have to affect your opinion

Dude coming in a thread bashing aka trolling only kills the thread if you dont like the shoes like i said thats kool your opinion is well respected but dontkeep coming in the thread looking to be negative every post if i dont like a shoe thats talked about in a thread i will state my opinion and leave it at thatnot post every page saying negative stuff about the shoe because that dont help the thread who are you to tell people not to buy something just cause youdon't like it

Dude coming in a thread bashing aka trolling only kills the thread if you dont like the shoes like i said thats kool your opinion is well respected but dont keep coming in the thread looking to be negative every post if i dont like a shoe thats talked about in a thread i will state my opinion and leave it at that not post every page saying negative stuff about the shoe because that dont help the thread

Did I say anything about the shoe in that post ? Why whenever I post in this thread I have to get smart comments from you? Just stop. Look whos really trollinghere...

Dude coming in a thread bashing aka trolling only kills the thread if you dont like the shoes like i said thats kool your opinion is well respected but dont keep coming in the thread looking to be negative every post if i dont like a shoe thats talked about in a thread i will state my opinion and leave it at that not post every page saying negative stuff about the shoe because that dont help the thread

Did I say anything about the shoe in that post ? Why whenever I post in this thread I have to get smart comments from you? Just stop. Look whos really trolling here...
im talking about ninjahood i didnt say anything about you so just be easy

Back
Top Bottom