OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

that tells me that your insecure about your decision and you don't want to be the only one who didn't cop

pssh, im sittin on gold box DMP VI's, CDP carmine VI's, 2002 low black & silver low VI's, 2002 white & coral rose VI's, and i gave away my paint chipped 2000 infrared VI's

a month ago...it would've been nuffin for me to cop these, but they messed da durabuck up...da last thing im "insecure" about is some damn ashy lookin impostor infrared VI's
grin.gif

ya keep lettin JB jerkin ya around....they dropped durabuck on da kid sizes & ya still content with that basura of men sizes? pssh anyone coppin these should NEVER complain

about quality control with JB..cuz instead of takin a stand and voting wit ya wallets, ya just lettin em bend you over....im callin in now, da next 3 months is gonna be

"yo something spilled on my VI's how do i take it off?" "da suede is fading what do i do?
frown.gif
"

Anger aside, he's right. I'm not sure why people keep comparing them, durabuck to suede. I hope you're not trying to convince yourself. It'smore than these take bad pics. It's them being suede period. You can look at the DMP's as evidence. The durabuck is still fine, and I doubt you will beable to say the same about these in years to come. Once I heard they were like the suede on the XXIII's, that was all I needed to know. I love thestealths, but the suede does require maintenance, and it's just the toe. A whole shoe, I'm iffy about. These are my holy grails since I was a kid, soI'm torn on these. I know I'll probably regret not getting them, but then I'll probably be upset at myself for getting them. The only thing is Ihave a lot of sneakers, so I wouldn't be wearing them much anyway.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I guess PYS oversold, someone on the "other site" said there order got cancelled.

dam thats messed up but i got my tracking number so im good as long as you got your tracking number your good

Originally Posted by pay jape

magic then get em and shut up. or dont get em and shut up. ^

Exactly im sick of hearding "the material is'nt going to last" and "its ashy" and a lot of the people who is saying all this have noteven seen the shoe in person and don't even have the shoe how do you know its not going to last when the shoe just come out and no one worn them enoughyet to make that judgment

These are not the same as the 2000 releases get over it if you like it cop if you don't like that's cool but stop making statements that isn't meanproof in yet

Are you going to shut me up? Next, how about you grow up first. It's way too many little kids up here. They really need to start banning you all, becauseyou're messing up the environment. Every topic is a flame contest amongst people who wouldn't think of saying the same things off line. This board ismeant for discussion, not for everyone to agree.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Exactly im sick of hearding "the material is'nt going to last" and "its ashy" and a lot of the people who is saying all this have not even seen the shoe in person and don't even have the shoe how do you know its not going to last when the shoe just come out and no one worn them enough yet to make that judgment

These are not the same as the 2000 releases get over it if you like it cop if you don't like that's cool but stop making statements that isn't mean proof in yet

How about people make the comments they want to make, and you deal with it, because you all continuously crying over people because they aren't gushingover these sneakers isn't going to change anything. It sure as heck isn't going to stop me from giving my opinion.

haha...you called me a little kid. because THATS real mature of you isnt it...? smh.

anyways im just tired of people crying over the material and whatnot. get em or dont get em. i could understand peoeples concers over the suede but does itreally need to be resaid over and over again. no it doesnt.

and im probably older than you so watch your mouth.

^i don't care if you dont like them that is your a opinion cool but when you keep posting the same negative stuff over and over that is called bashing weget it you don't like it that's cool but you dont have to bash because im pretty sure you posted that you did not like the kicks already

haha...you called me a little kid. because THATS real mature of you isnt it...? smh.

anyways im just tired of people crying over the material and whatnot. get em or dont get em. i could understand peoeples concers over the suede but does it really need to be resaid over and over again. no it doesnt.

and im probably older than you so watch your mouth.

Who cares if it's said over and over. Instead of negative comments about sneakers, that you didn't make and you're not getting a profit off of,you'd rather make them about other NT members, which is against the rules? Yes kid, you need to grow up. Watch my mouth, or you're going to do what....

This thread was going 150 pages deep of people giving out info of were to cop and talking about the kicks and its now gone from bad to worst from the samepeople who keep jumping in the thread posting the same negative stuff over and over again

The suede on these are not comparable to the Stealth 23's.

The Stealth's material was more thin rugged material, these have smooth nubuck suede.

If people aren't happy with this release they should be able to express that. Just like people who are happy with this release should be able to. Idon't see how hard it is to just ignore a post. Responding to it isn't going to make it go away....it keeps it going.

i would have preferred durabuck, but people are acting like it's some sort of miracle material...

30cywlx.jpg

33ktzid.jpg

...just sayin'

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If people aren't happy with this release they should be able to express that. Just like people who are happy with this release should be able to. I don't see how hard it is to just ignore a post. Responding to it isn't going to make it go away....it keeps it going.

AMEN!!!
grin.gif
Everybody gonna have an opinion... To me its as simple as1...2..3.. You Like = You Buy; You Dont Like = On to the next One!!! 65% of this thread is about quality complaints, I mean QFT
pimp.gif
!!!!

Originally Posted by vyacon

i would have preferred durabuck, but people are acting like it's some sort of miracle material...

...just sayin'

Durabuck is cool, but the nubuck suede on the new 6's is not bad at all.
laugh.gif

So by the pics, do you mean durabuck is overrated>?

I was one of the doubters of the nubuck, but then I held them and saw them in person.....

Yeah, I heard sneakerhead.com and PYS.com pretty much sold out. I was able to cop my pair early so i'm straight. I have a feeling this release is going tobe crazy despite people complaining about the quality. I seen them at the mail, although they aren't the coveted Infrareds they are close enough and theylook so sick in person. The icy sole seals the deal for sure. Good luck to heads in Cali, the weather sucks wet and foggy lately. Anyone else know stock atlocal malls? I found out the Footaction at my mall got less pairs than the Space Jams. There goes JB making less supply for a highly anticipated pair of kicks
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

What are you saying? Those look very worn, but overall good shape.
yup, when these 6s are worn that much they will be ashy.

Exactly. Those DMP's can be wiped down and be good to go, the same I feel can't be said for the varsity reds.

If people aren't happy with this release they should be able to express that. Just like people who are happy with this release should be able to. I don't see how hard it is to just ignore a post. Responding to it isn't going to make it go away....it keeps it going.

Pretty much, NT is getting out of hand lately.

people should just stop answering one another and no one will comment back. its as simple as that. if you got them or plan on getting them cool (i will be)..If you dont have them or dont plan on getting them cool. Let haters of the shoe hate all they wants its there right to say whatever just brush it off and behappy with your decision either way. If not i will continue to just sit in my cubical with some popcorn and watch the fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom