OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I mean its just material!!! They make products for all this @%%%!! Yall sound like a bunch of babies!!!
roll.gif
Get your shoe "products" game up! Its fairly easy to take care of allthese material types!

Since JB has been cutting costs lately, and being that Durabuck is an expensive material, do you guys think they will make the Infrared pack Nubuck/Suede justlike these?

I mean, I just wouldn't be surprised with JB.

it took me a while to accept that these are a completely different shoe than the infrared VIs ...as a standalone sneaker, and not comparing them to anythingelse- Im looking forward to them.

if/when that DMP infrared pack drops, and its an actual blk/infrared VI re-retro in there, im all over it too
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Since JB has been cutting costs lately, and being that Durabuck is an expensive material, do you guys think they will make the Infrared pack Nubuck/Suede just like these?

I mean, I just wouldn't be surprised with JB.

probably knowing JB

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

What are you saying? Those look very worn, but overall good shape.
lack of quality in the materials is applies to all the materials jb is using. so you're gonna get cardboard creasing with the durabuck orfading with the nubuck.

Durabuck is cool, but the nubuck suede on the new 6's is not bad at all.
laugh.gif

So by the pics, do you mean durabuck is overrated>?

I was one of the doubters of the nubuck, but then I held them and saw them in person.....
after a good amount of wears either material is gonna look worn.

Originally Posted by vyacon

Durabuck is cool, but the nubuck suede on the new 6's is not bad at all.
laugh.gif

So by the pics, do you mean durabuck is overrated>?

I was one of the doubters of the nubuck, but then I held them and saw them in person.....
after a good amount of wears either material is gonna look worn.

Yeah, I thought that's what you meant. Either way, beat up the shoe and it will look worn.

I doubt anyone is going to go out in the rain with these right?
laugh.gif

know this is a little off topic but wat other 6's are ya copping after these and please don't bring up that unconfirmed "pack"

Im trying to make up my mind on if im i should cop the motorsport six but im definitely copping the white and red 6's that come out in june

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

know this is a little off topic but wat other 6's are ya copping after these and please don't bring up that unconfirmed "pack"

Im trying to make up my mind on if im i should cop the motorsport six but im definitely copping the white and red 6's that come out in june

I rather get the White/Black pair that's releasing in March over those Motorsports.

To me, the motorsports are ugly as hell. But that's just me.

But these are the only 6's I'm buying this year. On to the IX's for me.

^im not a fan of the white and black 6's i dont like the white and black colorway it looks weird to me and the speckles kill it for me and as for themotorsports i would only cop just to have but they could be worth alot later on

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I thought I was going to skip out on these for the Foams, but these are irresistible.. Hopefully I'll be able to get the Foams later, but if not, its all good
get foams now...these later

idk why people are paying 200 and more for these
lol 160 and under should be where its at...just wait till release date

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I thought I was going to skip out on these for the Foams, but these are irresistible.. Hopefully I'll be able to get the Foams later, but if not, its all good

Don't the foams come out in Feb ?

sj release got people nervous.

uptempoair shipped mine yesterday, checked my tracking and they are suppose to deliver today! I'm gonna wear these sick shoes a lot.

Ordered from ruggedsole yesterday and got my UPS confirmation~ Scheduled to arrive today!!! Haha def gonna cop from them again!!!

^^^WHY PEOPLE GOING CRAZY FOR A GENERAL REALEASE! EVERYBODYS GETTING THEM. PEOPLE WHO PAID EXTRA FOR THEM ARE CRAZY!

i really dont mind the material to much. idk why some of you nters expect your shoes just to stay looking brand new even after wearing them. thats why you copat least 2, so when one of them gets ashy, you got a ds pair to break out. this is going to end up just like the space jam release. alot of guys on nt weresaying they were passing and that the space jams would sit, but then when rd came, the whole jb forum was nters asking for help and trying to get a hook-up forretail. i was lmao cause all the dudes that were bashing before rd were scrambling and trying to find places with good prices. i think these are
pimp.gif
imo,until the infared pack drops, these 6's are def in my top 10 list. pass on them if you think your taking a stand against jb and jb is actually going tolose some profit, but while those dudes are sleeping, im coppin my 2-3 pair on discount.

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^WHY PEOPLE GOING CRAZY FOR A GENERAL REALEASE! EVERYBODYS GETTING THEM. PEOPLE WHO PAID EXTRA FOR THEM ARE CRAZY!
Just like the spacejams? Everyone who wanted a pair of SpaceJams received them according to your reasoning?
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

first pair of Jordans coming up as a young buck back in sixth grade, So i'm gonna pick up a pair or two! close enough to the infareds, sentimental valuecause my pops bought them for me back then!! 69 pairs later gotta blame pops for me having to be fresh to death when it comes to my kicks

You keep saying general release like that means anything open your eyes my dude the space jams was a GR and they sold out it depends on the area you live inand the level of hype thats all that matters some places that dont have sneakerheads still have a few SJ seating in the stores while other places are wiped outclean GR dont mean nothing to a hyped shoe

People pay what they want to pay. The ones getting them early want to avoid the early lines and they want to guarantee themselves a pair.

I think because of the whole Spacejam fiasco.

I only got these early because they were available at my spot for retail.

Originally Posted by vyacon

sj release got people nervous.

Yup every GR that has some hype will now be compared to the Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom