OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by notoriousniq

I'm still on the fence on these. I was so pumped when the early stuff was coming out saying they'd be Infrareds, now that we know they'll be just varsity red...I don't know.

Nice avy
pimp.gif

I had a pair of Pumas that were this same material and I trashed them after like a week because of the amount of dust and lint they gathered. Not sure what JBwas thinking with this.

Dope Infrareds Animal Thug1539
pimp.gif

Looking for a pair myself. I refuse to get down with this Black/Varsity Red nonsense.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I remember the space jams haing around those nums and I guess we all know how that went. But ppl this i s no where near as hyped as he space jams, the space
jam is a universally liked shoe people ftom all walks of life (kids, parents, professionals, students, EVERYONE likes that Jordan XI shape)

QFT

not too bad they arent the greatest thing but for a person whose foot was still growin when the OG's came out this will make me happy

I'm not in the States so I don't know the situation over there. but here these are super limited. We had bucket loads of the
True blues, but only three stores are stocking the vi's with a total of 60 pairs for the entire country. Compared to previous
releases that have happened in the same way I'd say these will be a limited release.

Just saw the 6'sover at Champ's in lehigh valley mall. they look alright cept the quality of the suede or nubuck (sorry i havent kept up with what theshoes upper is made of) doesnt really seem to be on point IMO.

Back
Top Bottom