OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

its all suede... they uglyy
for the last time, theyre NOT suede. its the same material used on the 60+, DMP Raptor VIIs, and Flu Game/Nubuck 12s. Theyre Nubuck, as opposed to the Durabuck used on the 2000 Infrared VIs.
THANK YOU! lol
tired.gif

I really hate that Sneekgeekz dude. 2yrs and he been beggin people for their email addresses and that stupid #+$ website still isnt up
laugh.gif

I don't mean to change the subject! The Varsity Red's are okay... Most likely buying them.

But JB please retro the Sport Blue's out! These are one of my favorite Jordans.

I am sure most would like this release.
pimp.gif

^^^^^^ sneekgeekz buys from sites way early a lot of those shoes they sell are B-grades or samples alot of shoes people buy from overseas on those sites areb-grades or samples wait to see final version
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

its all suede... they uglyy
for the last time, theyre NOT suede. its the same material used on the 60+, DMP Raptor VIIs, and Flu Game/Nubuck 12s. Theyre Nubuck, as opposed to the Durabuck used on the 2000 Infrared VIs.
How do you know they're not suede?

^^Yup. Supposedly these are more money now online on some websites than the SJ's. Hope these won't be as ridiculous as the SJ release though to get.
laugh.gif

^^^^ depending on the hype in ur area/ I know my city has lots of lots of shoes heads especially the employees/ lol the SJ release was so crazy there were morethan at least 400++ heads

my boy at finishline said they are a general release said they are getting the same amount of vi's as they got of flu games, and they still have a fullsize run of flu games and white red xii

Back
Top Bottom