OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Hugo

We just got them. In guessing this pic will help you guys decide.
11l7g9u.jpg
These look pretty good imo. Copping

^^^What he asked....

and..

laugh.gif
@ plenty to go around. That's what some were saying about the Space Jams. We all know how that turned out.

The space jams were said to be "non copped" because the tongue didn't say "Jumpman Jam" and because they looked like the cdp mold wasused. Yet somehow they managed to sell the hell out. Crazy.

The biggest annoyance to me with the Space Jams was the flipped Jumpman, but it wasn't that big of a deal. These being Infrared fakes is an instant non copfor me.

im almost positive its camera flash thats making them look dull/ashy. if you go on jumpman23.com they look fresh!

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

its all suede... they uglyy
for the last time, theyre NOT suede. its the same material used on the 60+, DMP Raptor VIIs, and Flu Game/Nubuck 12s. Theyre Nubuck, as opposed to the Durabuck used on the 2000 Infrared VIs.
THANK YOU! lol
tired.gif
nubuck sucks, suede sucks,

durabuck >*

watch them use durabuck on da GS sizes though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^^What he asked....

and..

laugh.gif
@ plenty to go around. That's what some were saying about the Space Jams. We all know how that turned out.
they were PLENTY of space jams to go around...da demand waaaaaay exceeded it though.

these are in NO way shape or form limited.....stop gassin it.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellakix

So smurf, to those people that cop the varsity red vi shoes early are therefore b-grades?

Yep those sites that sell them months before release overseas are selling them like that a lot people have asked why did the pair they had bought months beforeat one of those sites look different them the one they got locally when release so you got to be careful what you buy early and paying double for a b-grade orsample
grin.gif

That pic makes em look good.

But, do they fit like cdp 6's or those 6's that just recently drop?

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone every pre-order anything from http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html

Do they provide 100% Authentic sneakers? Are all the sneakers "A-Grades" or Final manufacture Products(products sold on release date in stores).

Thanks

100 % LEGIT A-grade jordans.

^^Thanks for vouching for my site... I'm guessing you were one of my satisfied Space Jam customers.

But to elaborate... I get my supplies from an authorized Nike/JB retailer, so none of that B-grade crap you might find on the overseas sites. You get the sameshoes from me that you would get from Finishline or Footlocker or Nike.com or any urban account retailer. Hope that helps.

Why do people pay $40 markup on already overpriced kicks to get em early or pre-order them? It makes less sense than just getting in line a few hours early toget a pair at retail.

In other news...I got $125 in Foot Locker gift cards for Christmas and my bday. I've wanted these since 96. We couldn't afford them when I was inhigh school. If the Lord wills...I'll be in line on 1/23.

I'm looking at it this way:

Retro Space Jams and Infared VI's will be 15 years old in 5 years

So these are not even a thought for me(Just like the Space Jams).

I can not see myself trying to find, let alone wear a pair of shoes once they are that old.

Originally Posted by Trav T

No Infrared, no cop.
I hope everyone dont cop for that reason. More for us that LOVE this shoe, infrared or not!!!!. LMAO, trippin off infrared vs. varsity red... Theshoe still is phucking awesome.. If you still trippin on infrared, i suggest you go fork out 400+ for some OG VI;s
pimp.gif

officially copped. thx for those pics. that sealed it. now, again, where can i cop right now at this min.

Back
Top Bottom