OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Wow! Notorius those pics are AWESOME! I already knew I was gonna cop these but I am even more excited after seeing your pics. I am going to see the real thingtoday since my spot got their shipment today. Thanks for the pics.

i have to get me these hands down even if i dont wear them in a few years they will b worth a lot more to some one else.

Yup.. I like Durabuck better. They used it on da GS Flint 7's and not the Mens size
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

its all suede... they uglyy
for the last time, theyre NOT suede. its the same material used on the 60+, DMP Raptor VIIs, and Flu Game/Nubuck 12s. Theyre Nubuck, as opposed to the Durabuck used on the 2000 Infrared VIs.
THANK YOU! lol
tired.gif
nubuck sucks, suede sucks,

durabuck >*

watch them use durabuck on da GS sizes though.

The color way looks nice but I bet you anything the materials are really cheap. Right now people are just buying for the name and not the quality. JB is reallygetting cheap with their materials. People buy them anyways.

Originally Posted by marley

Wow! Notorius those pics are AWESOME! I already knew I was gonna cop these but I am even more excited after seeing your pics. I am going to see the real thing today since my spot got their shipment today. Thanks for the pics.
You guys are welcome... just tryna help when I can. If we get Motorsports 6's and six rings.. ill post as well

I believe those are GS version beside the kobes in those pics. The mens version uses a different material.

Seeing the GS sizes makes me happy with my decision not to cop.

It's just not fair.

It's just as easy to use durabuck as it is to use suede.

Lulz

Unbelievable, why does JB pull this crap??

The Kids sizes are Infrared, and have durabuck on them. This is such BS.

Originally Posted by KillaKam79

The color way looks nice but I bet you anything the materials are really cheap. Right now people are just buying for the name and not the quality. JB is really getting cheap with their materials. People buy them anyways.
You're right but I find it sooooo hard to switch brands. I really don't feel comfortable going out without J's or classic Nikes, so ifthe material is cheap I still find myself fleeing to the mall or computer to get the next pair.

I have no idea how I'm gonna get these, but I will.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Unbelievable, why does JB pull this crap??

The Kids sizes are Infrared, and have durabuck on them. This is such BS.
what a bunch of jerks. i'm definitely not buying. i can't stand the games this company plays with it's consumers.
mad.gif

Well I'm from the Bay Area here in Northern Cali and the shoehead community is ridiculous here. People from all over the Bay usually end up at some shoereleases regardless. Coppin a pair of these will be my bday present to myself this month haha!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone every pre-order anything from http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html

Do they provide 100% Authentic sneakers? Are all the sneakers "A-Grades" or Final manufacture Products(products sold on release date in stores).

Thanks

100 % LEGIT A-grade jordans.

^^Thanks for vouching for my site... I'm guessing you were one of my satisfied Space Jam customers.

But to elaborate... I get my supplies from an authorized Nike/JB retailer, so none of that B-grade crap you might find on the overseas sites. You get the same shoes from me that you would get from Finishline or Footlocker or Nike.com or any urban account retailer. Hope that helps.

I assume you own the website? Right..
nerd.gif

Can anyone else vouch for this guy's company? Also, you guys already sold out of the Motorsport 6s, size 10?

Those pics of the Kid Size in comparison to the Men's sizes really convinced me not to buy.

How are you gonna kick 2/3 of your consumers in the nuts by giving them crap, while giving kids the better materials and color scheme?

infareds for kid %%+ jb kiss my *ss and durabuck my so will be happy im not copping mens size they are just toashy......................................................................................................................................................

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those pics of the Kid Size in comparison to the Men's sizes really convinced me not to buy.

How are you gonna kick 2/3 of your consumers in the nuts by giving them crap, while giving kids the better materials and color scheme?

QUOTED FOR MUTHA%%&*#!ING TRUTH
samjacksonpulp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom