OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by encore2007

Nah they're 150 retail, the employee at FL probably thought u were talkin bout the Spizike or didn't know the price

word thats a possibility. Ima call again tomorrow under a different accent and ask again.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

ya its horrible..i wanted it to pre order and its all gone..i may just use osneaker and pay a lil extra
Peep the sig before you order from them... you might like my site better.

i paid through paypal...do you take the money out now or do you wait until they release? i was checking statements and didn't see any moneytaken out yet...
just wondering, thanks. i just wanna know i'm guaranteed a pair.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall chill...too...they wont be hard to get...prolly will sit for a month or 2

No these will sell in the first weekend. But I'm not getting them they look cheap to me.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall chill...too...they wont be hard to get...prolly will sit for a month or 2

Are trying to keep the hype down
tongue.gif

Because there's no way in hell these will be sitting even for a week.

Originally Posted by DSteezy

Nah they're 150 retail, the employee at FL probably thought u were talkin bout the Spizike or didn't know the price

word thats a possibility. Ima call again tomorrow under a different accent and ask again.

i work at finishline. our shipment came in today. i price checked them myself and they are $150. the guy you talked to was clueless. they dont look as badas i expected, but they still dont really do it for me. i'm tempted to cop just cause i can use my discount, but i'm still thinking that i might pass. i tried one on and it was terribly uncomfortable.

will have to see how these look. i'm thinking tho, due to the c/w and how long it's been since these released and how long ppl have been screaming for6s, these might be like SJs. pure speculation tho. guess we'll have to wait & see. leaning towards copping a pair tho.

Better get on the train now or get left behind. All those saying they're going to wait until they see a pair in person, etc, etc. will kick themselveslater when these sell out and are no where to be found except ebay and resller websites for $250++. I'm not hyping them, I'm being realistic so keepyour negative thoughts to yourself.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Better get on the train now or get left behind. All those saying they're going to wait until they see a pair in person, etc, etc. will kick themselves later when these sell out and are no where to be found except ebay and resller websites for $250++. I'm not hyping them, I'm being realistic so keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Space Jams 2.0

I had my order placed through Shoetrends and was even sent a confirmation saying they would ship on the 25th. Then suddenly he refunded my money only saying hewas sold out. Lame
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by DSteezy

i work at finishline. our shipment came in today. i price checked them myself and they are $150. the guy you talked to was clueless. they dont look as bad as i expected, but they still dont really do it for me. i'm tempted to cop just cause i can use my discount, but i'm still thinking that i might pass. i tried one on and it was terribly uncomfortable.

Everybody has heard the rumor of this BS limited General Release and we all want it answered so wrukus, since you work at Finishline can you confirm thisLimited General Release? and how much mens pairs did your store recieve. Thanks.

held these in my hand today and i couldnt set them down for 10 minutes. just kept holding them and staring at them. they are beautiful and my spot got lesspairs of these than they did space jams. we only got 12 pairs. these are gonna be slept on and will be gone quick.

Back
Top Bottom