OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Last pic sold me.. I'm in!!!!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Here's a pic I took last night when I held them at my spot. I couldnt put them down they were so beautiful. Would have paid 200 to take them home last night. haha, gotta wait tho.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Wow, these are Men's size? They don't look bad in that pic. They look like nubuck and not suede.

pre-ordered them from an european store which apparently got a "Tier-zero" Jordan Brand account (whatever that is lol), this is my first Jordan inlike...15 years or so, I'm quite excited haha, can't wait for them to get here!

EDIT: ended up paying 185 Euro, shipment included. Whatever though, these are my all-time favourite sneakers.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, fuzzy pic and all, they still look
pimp.gif

Just makes me anticipate them even more, just my opinion.
Haha. yeah sorry bout the fuzzy pic. Damn phone... Trust me they are definitely hot. I have wanted them from the start but was starting to get worried they were gonna suck cuz of all the haters in this thread talkin smack about them but once I held them it was a done deal. Only problem is now I want 2 pairs and we only got one of each size.
I wouldn't even worry about the haters. They don't phase my decision to get these. I'm copping regardless because I like them. I'man old school sneaker head with one difference, I'm not opposed to change or stuck in the past. All I have to say to anyone still complaining is, get inline or get the hell out of my way.

Yeah thats a mens size. We didnt even get GS sizes here. I'm tellin you man. I havent been this excited about a Jordan in a while. I wasnt this stoked forthe Jams even. Cuz honestly to me if it aint blk/red/white it aint a priority when it comes to Jordans.

Yeah thats a mens size. We didnt even get GS sizes here. I'm tellin you man. I havent been this excited about a Jordan in a while. I wasnt this stoked for the Jams even. Cuz honestly to me if it aint blk/red/white it aint a priority when it comes to Jordans.

If they look exactly like the picture you posted, I will not hesitate, though I did talk #$%@ about these.
laugh.gif

SneekGeeks said they fit a bit tight... Real question that should be asked is if they fit true to size....? OR are they like the '09 Space Jams... half asize up? ...anyone?

^ big ups to marley i have found pics also that had put on the page before but your pic is
eek.gif
glad i got my pair lock to the man marley
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ big ups to marley i have found pics also that had put on the page before but your pic is
eek.gif
glad i got my pair lock to the man marley
pimp.gif

No problem brother. Glad you got em locked. You will definitely like them!
pimp.gif

Yeah got mine today and they look REALLY good on feet, I was a little sketchy but for sure i'm HAPPY with them and you all will be too!!!!

^^we need more people like marley on here a lot people were complaining at first and now a lot people are changing their minds like i said before u cant relyon pics from early samples people bought from sites overseas the product changes when release so the pics marley and others are the ones releasing in storesand they look real good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom