OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall chill...too...they wont be hard to get...prolly will sit for a month or 2

Are trying to keep the hype down
tongue.gif

Because there's no way in hell these will be sitting even for a week.
i could care less bout hype...there is none...yall think what yall want
laugh.gif

they aint selling fast..especially not first week fast

^
laugh.gif
thats what people were saying about the space jams also and dont say oh their space jams yeah but quality wasnt good nothing like OG so these will sellout every 6 sold out even the olympics sold out
grin.gif

^It all depends on where you live imo, in ny these will still be around after RD. And whoever paid retailspent any money on those olympic vi is dumb.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i could care less bout hype...there is none...yall think what yall want
laugh.gif

they aint selling fast..especially not first week fast

man you are either seriously trying to make everyone else sleep on these or you just don't have a clue cuz these will be gone in the firstmorning of release day.

Did the RD change on these? How do stores have them almost three weeks early?? Doesnt make sense, and sorry but im not reading through all of those pages tosee if the date changed.... Any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by DSteezy

Originally Posted by encore2007

Nah they're 150 retail, the employee at FL probably thought u were talkin bout the Spizike or didn't know the price

word thats a possibility. Ima call again tomorrow under a different accent and ask again.

i work at finishline. our shipment came in today. i price checked them myself and they are $150. the guy you talked to was clueless. they dont look as bad as i expected, but they still dont really do it for me. i'm tempted to cop just cause i can use my discount, but i'm still thinking that i might pass. i tried one on and it was terribly uncomfortable.

Everybody has heard the rumor of this BS limited General Release and we all want it answered so wrukus, since you work at Finishline can you confirm this Limited General Release? and how much mens pairs did your store recieve. Thanks.

dont know about a limited gr. we're in a small town in indiana. i didnt pay attention to the exact count, but there was pretty much one of each size. that's about the same amount as our space jam release. however, we got doubles of most sizes for all of the xiis that released. not sure if that's asign of it being limited or not. i will say that no one that comes in really cares about this release. the only release that customers were aware of andwaiting for ahead of time were the space jams. i dont think these will be hard to find for anyone who wants them. sneakerheads want these, but no one elsedoes. that will be the difference between these and a release like the spacejams. some spots will no doubt have a small line and others will sell out, butyou can bet these will be sitting in small towns days after the release. if you want them, i'd say dont sleep on them, but i wouldnt jump through anyhoops to get them either.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Better get on the train now or get left behind. All those saying they're going to wait until they see a pair in person, etc, etc. will kick themselves later when these sell out and are no where to be found except ebay and resller websites for $250++. I'm not hyping them, I'm being realistic so keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Space Jams 2.0

Hate to say it but you guys may be right. I actually may double up on these in order to trade for future realeases that i may miss out on (coppers)

i'm a little late to see those shocking GS pics of the VIs on here. How can you not look at the pic of GS VIs and not get angry? I understand that peoplemight've missed out or were too young to buy the first retroes, and don't want to pay the high resale prices and risk wearing the shoe. Or the nothaving a wearable pair of black VIs. Maybe you guys have a deep appreciation for VIs. Whatever it is....for anyone that buying these men sizes that looked atthe pic and not get upset, ask yourself, "maybe I'm caught in the hype?"

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i'm a little late to see those shocking GS pics of the VIs on here. How can you not look at the pic of GS VIs and not get angry? I understand that people might've missed out or were too young to buy the first retroes, and don't want to pay the high resale prices and risk wearing the shoe. Or the not having a wearable pair of black VIs. Maybe you guys have a deep appreciation for VIs. Whatever it is....for anyone that buying these men sizes that looked at the pic and not get upset, ask yourself, "maybe I'm caught in the hype?"

muc0a9.jpg

Can a N_ just like the damn shoe?
ohwell.gif

^ so you don't care that the kids size look better than the mens sizes. If yes, then You should ask yourself that quoted question.

are they selling these already in new york??
da bronx??
i know i saw da aqua 12s ,white/red 12's and spacejam a week/week1/2 prior to rd
but i havent check out stores yet
has anyone seen them?

the shoe is hot definitely copping, just cause the kid sizes look better no need to get upset they miss out on alot of heat with ls releases if you don'tlike them don't buy simple as that

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i'm a little late to see those shocking GS pics of the VIs on here. How can you not look at the pic of GS VIs and not get angry? I understand that people might've missed out or were too young to buy the first retroes, and don't want to pay the high resale prices and risk wearing the shoe. Or the not having a wearable pair of black VIs. Maybe you guys have a deep appreciation for VIs. Whatever it is....for anyone that buying these men sizes that looked at the pic and not get upset, ask yourself, "maybe I'm caught in the hype?"

muc0a9.jpg

ohwell.gif

Word.
Cats caught up in the "glory days".
It is what it is. Red/Black VI's.....
I like em.
pimp.gif

I don't know if I like the suede will have to see them in person. I can see these chilling though.

Damn, I'm looking at pics on osneaker.com and I hope these 6's come with a brush like the 18's did. If not, I'm gonna have to pull out my18's from the closet and use THAT brush. These V-Reds are still a good looking shoe nontheless.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

muc0a9.jpg

ohwell.gif
you must've never seen a real retro or an OG Jordan shoe from the 90's

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Better get on the train now or get left behind. All those saying they're going to wait until they see a pair in person, etc, etc. will kick themselves later when these sell out and are no where to be found except ebay and resller websites for $250++. I'm not hyping them, I'm being realistic so keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Space Jams 2.0

Hate to say it but you guys may be right. I actually may double up on these in order to trade for future realeases that i may miss out on (coppers)
ehh..i think it just depends on the city like dudes were saying earlier...dont think it'll be a problem in my area..
ohwell.gif

as for as the coppers go.."if it happens and they're accessible cool, if i gotta jump thru hoops im steve nashin'.."

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My lady friend sent me this.... GS looks so much better , but Ill still be copping.

nice pics rico
eek.gif
i already copped me a pair going to cop the kid a pair too now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom