OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

since I dont have the black infared VI's/ I'd rather buy these at least they wont crack rather than copping $300+ pair of infareds that will crack andyellowed soles IMO

went into my closet and my carmines asked me when are they gonna get siblings and i told em soon, so imma cop

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Im still on the fence with these...I may copp just to ball in

I wouldnt suggest that, but good luck if you do it

True. Retro Jordans these days aren't meant for ballin.

they just look to fake for me im trying to like them but i cant maybe if i see in person
frown.gif

Does JB realize that if they kept the materials the same that this thread would be 200+ pages by now?? also, would sell out morning of??

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i bet the majority of the people hatin' are hatin' because they have an OG or retro pair and they're scared of the value dropping. i'm happy i sold my '00 pair last year

Wrong. The suede and the black inner of the air units kills the shoe for me. Though I wouldnt have bought them anyways, primarily because I still have a iceywearable pair of 00 Infrareds. I couldnt care less about the value of my DS pair or my VVVNDS pair. The OG Infrared VI was the second jordan I ever had backin 5th grade. I wouldnt say priceless, but I have alot of nostalgia for the Infrared VI to where I dont see myself getting rid of them. So price has nothingto do with my dislike of this current retro.

However, what wouldve been cool is having the varsity red color, with durabuck and Nike Air.

the pic of these on page 1 of the october pick up post slightly changed my opinion on these... for the better
smile.gif

still gotta see them in person to decide on pulling the trigger or not...

Originally Posted by El Bro

i bet the majority of the people hatin' are hatin' because they have an OG or retro pair and they're scared of the value dropping. i'm happy i sold my '00 pair last year

Wrong. The suede and the black inner of the air units kills the shoe for me. Though I wouldnt have bought them anyways, primarily because I still have a icey wearable pair of 00 Infrareds. I couldnt care less about the value of my DS pair or my VVVNDS pair. The OG Infrared VI was the second jordan I ever had back in 5th grade. I wouldnt say priceless, but I have alot of nostalgia for the Infrared VI to where I dont see myself getting rid of them. So price has nothing to do with my dislike of this current retro.

However, what wouldve been cool is having the varsity red color, with durabuck and Nike Air.
pimp.gif

Wrong. The suede and the black inner of the air units kills the shoe for me. Though I wouldnt have bought them anyways, primarily because I still have a icey wearable pair of 00 Infrareds. I couldnt care less about the value of my DS pair or my VVVNDS pair. The OG Infrared VI was the second jordan I ever had back in 5th grade. I wouldnt say priceless, but I have alot of nostalgia for the Infrared VI to where I dont see myself getting rid of them. So price has nothing to do with my dislike of this current retro.

pimp.gif

I've been saying....... Give me duraback!

Did they lose that word at the Jordan Brand headquarters?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif

I've been saying....... Give me duraback!

Did they lose that word at the Jordan Brand headquarters?
we want that DURAble nuBuCK bAckaka DURABACK
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom