OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

almost same to me... got some pics..

2000 retro and the varsity red...
12226ad.jpg

additional pics..

2damxcz.jpg

282nwoh.jpg

behi82.jpg

very similar with the infra... a must have for me..

^^Yea i'm fine with the suede. Its not the same shoe imo as the infareds but its still a must copp.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

almost same to me... got some pics..

2000 retro and the varsity red...

12226ad.jpg

very similar with the infra... a must have for me..

pimp.gif
copped!

I'm with you homie. These pics just sold me. I'm thinking I might get multiple pairs of these.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

epg2hh.jpg

So the Black/Varsity-Red VI have Nike Air on them after all. lol

Why can't Jordan Brand release these instead.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
why jb?
frown.gif

This is the absolute lowest JB has ever stooped to. I thought JB had this mentality on no NA on any retro or sample ever again, but then this happens?Since Kanye West is a celebrity, one person, vs the regular people of millions that buy JB products, he gets a current JB shoe with NA? Are you kidding me?C'mon son. Ok, a celebrity but, one person vs million others? We as a whole have been demanding NA for the longest, but decided to squash it because wejust conceded the idea that JB doesn't go that route anymore. Seriously, and I mean seriously, if you can't see that is JB laughing and sticking it tothe regular consumer, and you can't see that pic and not get angry, then welcome to the sneekgeekz era. "it is what it is". The "regardless on whatever it looks like, it's still copped x2" Please.....

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

^QFT
Celebs shouldn't be treated with the best just because they're famous..
Smh at JB
And is that durabuck on the heel?
yeah true like @*%* their not even true fans like us imo jb should stop doing that @*%* us fans should be treated better then them

you can't even use the "money talks" card because we as a whole can put more revenue in JB's account than one celebrity....

Yep with celebritys that how it was last year Nelly was wearing jordans before release and hanging out with jordan also nelly that ive seen since he's beenout wearing jordans he only wore air force ones then he was mad nike didnt pay him anything for making that song Jb thinks that if the these celebrity wearshis shoes that advertising but i dont care i would never dress like any of them they have no style at all they look like clowns
roll.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Yep with celebritys that how it was last year Nelly was wearing jordans before release and hanging out with jordan also nelly that ive seen since he's been out wearing jordans he only wore air force ones then he was mad nike didnt pay him anything for making that song Jb thinks that if the these celebrity wears his shoes that advertising but i dont care i would never dress like any of them they have no style at all they look like clowns
roll.gif

huh.jpg

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Yep with celebritys
that how it was last year
Nelly was wearing jordans before release and hanging out with jordan
also nelly that ive seen since he's been out wearing jordans
he only wore air force ones then he was mad nike didnt pay him anything for making that song
Jb thinks that if the these celebrity wears his shoes that advertising
but i dont care i would never dress like any of them
they have no style at all
they look like clowns
roll.gif

huh.jpg
Ironic

Back
Top Bottom