pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait
6qelqv.jpg
garbage. you suckers have fun copping this trash. the glory days of a great retro jordan are over. i'm so disappointed they don't giveus what we deserve after we made them what they are today.
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^^ they look horrible in those pics ..passing like Steve Nash....!!!![/color]
sick.gif

i cant wait to have them in my hands. i already got some suede cleaner spray to make them nice n dark

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i'm a little late to see those shocking GS pics of the VIs on here. How can you not look at the pic of GS VIs and not get angry? I understand that people might've missed out or were too young to buy the first retroes, and don't want to pay the high resale prices and risk wearing the shoe. Or the not having a wearable pair of black VIs. Maybe you guys have a deep appreciation for VIs. Whatever it is....for anyone that buying these men sizes that looked at the pic and not get upset, ask yourself, "maybe I'm caught in the hype?"

muc0a9.jpg

Can a N_ just like the damn shoe?
ohwell.gif

EXACTLY, WELL SAID. THESE ARENT INFRAREDS STOP COMPARING THEM TO THAT RELEASE. WHY IS IT SO BAD IF SOMEONE JUST LOOKS AT A PAIR OF SNEAKERS AND LIKES THEM?

EDIT: TO THE ONES SAYING THEY ARE PASSING ILL BE LOOKING IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE TO SEE WHO FRONTED AND COPPED
roll.gif

guess the hype is really blinding people. I'm not comparing these to the 2000s. (now read this carefully) I'm comparing the mens sizes to the kidssizes. GS looks way better and yet people are ok with it. No frustration about that whatsoever? have we reached another new era? The era where GS has betterlooking materials than the mens sizes but the buyers still don't care?

Copped and it is what it is right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Better get on the train now or get left behind. All those saying they're going to wait until they see a pair in person, etc, etc. will kick themselves later when these sell out and are no where to be found except ebay and resller websites for $250++. I'm not hyping them, I'm being realistic so keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

Space Jams 2.0

OFT....I was really hoping this wouldn't happen, but alas it will and is...at least I know I'll be able to get my pair. Good luck to everyone thatreally wants them, I hope you all beat the resellers to the case.

Everyone is sittin here comparing GS to adult quality based on pics and videos but until you've seen them in real life don't judge. I have felt, seenthe whole nine yards in real life and the mens are better quality i feel than the GS sizes. And the GS are NOT infrared. The real question is why the spizikeshave a retro card and these dont?!?!?

Hold them yesterday on my hand's and this are really beatiful, love them will cop my pair as far as quality goes they are like the CDP's mold, butstill, will cop them ...

Here's a pic I took last night when I held them at my spot. I couldnt put them down they were so beautiful. Would have paid 200 to take them home lastnight. haha, gotta wait tho.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

After further discussion with myself. I have decided I will be copping, not cause of the hype but the shoe look actually ok.

Plus, it doesn't hurt to add 6's to the collection.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, fuzzy pic and all, they still look
pimp.gif

Just makes me anticipate them even more, just my opinion.
Haha. yeah sorry bout the fuzzy pic. Damn phone... Trust me they are definitely hot. I have wanted them from the start but was starting toget worried they were gonna suck cuz of all the haters in this thread talkin smack about them but once I held them it was a done deal. Only problem is now Iwant 2 pairs and we only got one of each size.

^^ I find it really interesting that when people take pics they either look awesome or horrible... no in between... I guess this release is truly a hit or misswith people. Regardless, I copped via sneakerpreorder, worse case scenario I will hoop in them

NICE!!!!...this is the colorway that should have been released all along....despite the suede, i'm still getting them...

Back
Top Bottom