OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

just got my tracking info from Oqium Rotterdam.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Nikekidwonder wrote:

I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why Ninjahood and sickickz23 are in here they :

1.Stated they did not like the shoes about 100 times already one of them even went to another forum to state this same opinion 50 more times.

2.They don't like the shoes because of the infrared not being on it.

3.There not buying the shoes even with a discount as one stated about 100 times

4. They don't like the suede.

So why are they still in here i just don't get it can someone explain this to me cause i am confused. Why spent so much time in a thread about shoes you don't like dont make much sense
Nikekidwoder al i have to say about these comments are lmfao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I told myself I wasn't gonna pay over retail but I had to cop. Down here in Miami after taxes it would've been $160.5 but I paid $180 so it wasn'tthat bad but if they sell out it was well worth it.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by seanj4523

buildingblock wrote:

Agent0024 wrote:

U buffoons have no concept of what it is to be a general. That *+# is goin in my sig. Ur all sheep and unable to lead, only follow. So for that, you will never be Generals.

Not even soldiers....

Peons definitely.

SeanJ keep doin work cuz

dude, how old are you? i hope you're just bein' sarcastic, because this display of herbosity is just ridiculous. grow up, collect your shoes, post pics, and live life
a general? have you ever even been in the military? i have. you kids nowadays. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

and this is coming from a guy whos screen name os building blocks like this is a lego thread talk your stuff the truth hurts but remember you blasted me first and i tried to keep the peace my posts are not offensive to anyone and like I said before i respect the OGs and the new jordan heads but when you make stupid comments and think a james brown payback aint gon come to you you have something coming but Im not going to respond to your posts anymore its no point but dont get mad a people line ninjahood and my boy agent 0024 for speaking the truth on here

you my friend are an imbecile. i never blasted ninjahood. i blasted you and your infantile companion agent for your inane chatter. i know you're infantile because you reference a child's toy, legos, instead of dna, the buildingblocks of life. grow up, my man, and act like an adult with real interests and leave the fantasy child stuff in the past. peace.

building%20blocks.JPG
KC-I113-1040-40_Pieces_Giant_Building_Block_Set-image.jpg

Ok bro know I finally understand what you mean by your name but its okay just keep bashing me for no apparent reason but I found yoou very easy just googledyour name and all of your littl friends just popped up

i'ma be honest...
these don't do it but are enough to hold me over until the infrared pack releases, IF it releases. if it doesn't then cool...i have a pair of"almost infs..."
which again will hold me until they re release inf VI's again.

as much as i (and i'm sure others feel this way) try to tell myself that i can overlook these being suede and being varsity red...well...eh.

inf red looks cooler, period. it stands out more. to be honest what i really want is a white/infrared pair. thats what the games been missing. i really hopethe pack is a reality. i would pay top dollar for it.

im hoping my pair comes in today. they should have came in yesturday but MLK day messed the mail up. Lets hope.. * fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'ma be honest...
these don't do it but are enough to hold me over until the infrared pack releases, IF it releases. if it doesn't then cool...i have a pair of "almost infs..."
which again will hold me until they re release inf VI's again.

as much as i (and i'm sure others feel this way) try to tell myself that i can overlook these being suede and being varsity red...well...eh.

inf red looks cooler, period. it stands out more. to be honest what i really want is a white/infrared pair. thats what the games been missing. i really hope the pack is a reality. i would pay top dollar for it.

shh dont tell JB that
roll.gif

Building bloks; I'm in the street military where the term OG was born but I grew up with a father in the Army, a grandpa retired from the Army, a brotherin the Army and combat veteran, and a stepfather in the USAF.... so I know what the hell I'm talkin about and I woulda been in the army also as a DeltaForce Ranger but my criminal history is too extensive.... talk to my recruiter if u wanna know more about those details....

I dont care one way or the other about these cuz I'm not coppin.... bein an OG General myself I can see where other OG Generals like ninja and whoever elsein here is upset with this release. It's the bastardized stepchild of the Infas like I said before. But basically everything coming from Brand Jordan is abastardized stepchild of the OG release or the 1st or 2nd wave of Retros.

So we have two choices folks; cop and keep it movin or get another hobby. The days of high quality for decent price are gone; our society is singular, greedy,inconsiderate, lazy, and weak. For myself, I'm just a lot more selective with my purchases and I no longer choose to pay retail.

So for me, the battle between a true replica and a Retro+ is one I choose not to engage in. And THAT is spoken like a true OG.

Picc your battles gentleman, I doubt u are equipped properly to fight and win them all. Ninja keep bashin these til they bring bacc the Infas, do you.
If u guys don't like what he has to say just blocc him and u won't have to read it. U can't win when you're goin against the knowledge that anOG possesses. Buildingbloks u obviously think that for whatever reason u are on a higher echelon of existence than myself, seanj and others u chose to callout. U don't know a scrap of intel on me so do your recon before you think about a surgical strike....u might end up bogged down in 'Nam....

smokin.gif

not copping these BTW, but it has nothing to do with absence of infared. White/varsity reds will be copped this summer, and that's the name of that tune

EDIT: We all know OG is Original Gangster, you're the moron cuz. So I guess words, terms, acronyms, etc. NEVER have dual meanings right ?
eyes.gif
And this is from someone allegedly from the military?Bulding bloks You're AWOL cuz, logout, beat your face and gimme 20.
My mistake, your error
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Building bloks; I'm in the street military where the term OG was born but I grew up with a father in the Army, a grandpa retired from the Army, a brother in the Army and combat veteran, and a stepfather in the USAF.... so I know what the hell I'm talkin about and I woulda been in the army also as a Delta Force Ranger but my criminal history is too extensive.... talk to my recruiter if u wanna know more about those details....

I dont care one way or the other about these cuz I'm not coppin.... bein an OG General myself I can see where other OG Generals like ninja and whoever else in here is upset with this release. It's the bastardized stepchild of the Infas like I said before. But basically everything coming from Brand Jordan is a bastardized stepchild of the OG release or the 1st or 2nd wave of Retros.

So we have two choices folks; cop and keep it movin or get another hobby. The days of high quality for decent price are gone; our society is singular, greedy, inconsiderate, lazy, and weak. For myself, I'm just a lot more selective with my purchases and I no longer choose to pay retail.

So for me, the battle between a true replica and a Retro+ is one I choose not to engage in. And THAT is spoken like a true OG.

Picc your battles gentleman, I doubt u are equipped properly to fight and win them all. Ninja keep bashin these til they bring bacc the Infas, do you.
If u guys don't like what he has to say just blocc him and u won't have to read it. U can't win when you're goin against the knowledge that an OG possesses. Buildingbloks u obviously think that for whatever reason u are on a higher echelon of existence than myself, seanj and others u chose to call out. U don't know a scrap of intel on me so do your recon before you think about a surgical strike....u might end up bogged down in 'Nam....

smokin.gif

not copping these BTW, but it has nothing to do with absence of infared. White/varsity reds will be copped this summer, and that's the name of that tune

EDIT: We all know OG is Original Gangster, you're the moron cuz. So I guess words, terms, acronyms, etc. NEVER have dual meanings right ?
eyes.gif
And this is from someone allegedly from the military? Bulding bloks You're AWOL cuz, logout, beat your face and gimme 20.
My mistake, your error
wink.gif

Two reasons this guy is full of shot 4 1 buildingbulsh##t we build legacys on collecting kicks what do you do. two you started bashing me for no reason forsaying that im an OG collector wow its funny you find that very offensive but i guess you do. Peep game I never did bash these retros and I can care less whobuys them I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion about a shoe but the game has changed so we can keep continously bashing us or get the h$$llout of our way

Building bloks; I'm in the street military where the term OG was born but I grew up with a father in the Army, a grandpa retired from the Army, a brother in the Army and combat veteran, and a stepfather in the USAF.... so I know what the hell I'm talkin about and I woulda been in the army also as a Delta Force Ranger but my criminal history is too extensive.... talk to my recruiter if u wanna know more about those details....

I dont care one way or the other about these cuz I'm not coppin.... bein an OG General myself I can see where other OG Generals like ninja and whoever else in here is upset with this release. It's the bastardized stepchild of the Infas like I said before. But basically everything coming from Brand Jordan is a bastardized stepchild of the OG release or the 1st or 2nd wave of Retros.

So we have two choices folks; cop and keep it movin or get another hobby. The days of high quality for decent price are gone; our society is singular, greedy, inconsiderate, lazy, and weak. For myself, I'm just a lot more selective with my purchases and I no longer choose to pay retail.

If u guys don't like what he has to say just blocc him and u won't have to read it. U can't win when you're goin against the knowledge that an OG possesses. Buildingbloks u obviously think that for whatever reason u are on a higher echelon of existence than myself, seanj and others u chose to call out. U don't know a scrap of intel on me so do your recon before you think about a surgical strike....u might end up bogged down in 'Nam....

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
And this is from someone allegedly from the military? Bulding bloks You're AWOL cuz, logout, beat your face and gimme 20.
My mistake, your error
wink.gif

Two reasons this guy is full of shot 4 1 buildingbulsh##t we build legacys on collecting kicks what do you do. two you started bashing me for no reason forsaying that im an OG collector wow its funny you find that very offensive but i guess you do. Peep game I never did bash these retros and I can care less whobuys them I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion about a shoe but the game has changed so we can keep continously bashing us or get the h$$llout of our way

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
My mistake, your error
wink.gif

I'm just wondering did everyone who likes flint 13's go this crazy when the reto's dropped with french blue instead of navy blue? The OG flints arespecial to me because my favorite color is blue and these just stood out from everytihng. By the time I had the money for them they were sold out, so I madesure I could buy the retro's when they dropped. I have no problem with the difference in colors. To me they are still a retro of the OG, so are varsity6's (white and black pair), fire red 3's with the darker elephant print, white/black/red 4's with mars blackman and varsity red instead of firered, true blue 3's (still no red tonge), also DMP 7's. If the infra red package drops with the same color blocking, they'll just be another OGretro closer to the original version than the varsity's are. I could sit and complain about every little thing or settle or not cop. I personally wouldwant NIKE on retro's of OG colorways but I still cop because I still like the shoe. I personally would want the cut of the retro 4 and 12 to be higher likethe OG's were. So what do I do? I still cop most 4's but no retro 12's. That's how I feel and to each is own.

Let me know how you feel NT.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

buildingblock wrote:

seanj4523 wrote:

buildingblock wrote:

Agent0024 wrote:

U buffoons have no concept of what it is to be a general. That *+# is goin in my sig. Ur all sheep and unable to lead, only follow. So for that, you will never be Generals.

Not even soldiers....

Peons definitely.

SeanJ keep doin work cuz

dude, how old are you? i hope you're just bein' sarcastic, because this display of herbosity is just ridiculous. grow up, collect your shoes, post pics, and live life
a general? have you ever even been in the military? i have. you kids nowadays. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

and this is coming from a guy whos screen name os building blocks like this is a lego thread talk your stuff the truth hurts but remember you blasted me first and i tried to keep the peace my posts are not offensive to anyone and like I said before i respect the OGs and the new jordan heads but when you make stupid comments and think a james brown payback aint gon come to you you have something coming but Im not going to respond to your posts anymore its no point but dont get mad a people line ninjahood and my boy agent 0024 for speaking the truth on here

you my friend are an imbecile. i never blasted ninjahood. i blasted you and your infantile companion agent for your inane chatter. i know you're infantile because you reference a child's toy, legos, instead of dna, the buildingblocks of life. grow up, my man, and act like an adult with real interests and leave the fantasy child stuff in the past. peace.

building%20blocks.JPG
KC-I113-1040-40_Pieces_Giant_Building_Block_Set-image.jpg

Ok bro know I finally understand what you mean by your name but its okay just keep bashing me for no apparent reason but I found yoou very easy just googled your name and all of your littl friends just popped up

are you serious? log off, fam. you've been online too long. creative though. you get points for that, even if it's a lame retort

DAMN!!!! Can we just talk about the SHOES!!!!
grin.gif
This thread has turnedinto a freakin soap opera!!! pages, and pages of bull shieet!!!

Building bloks; I'm in the street military where the term OG was born but I grew up with a father in the Army, a grandpa retired from the Army, a brother in the Army and combat veteran, and a stepfather in the USAF.... so I know what the hell I'm talkin about and I woulda been in the army also as a Delta Force Ranger but my criminal history is too extensive.... talk to my recruiter if u wanna know more about those detailsEDIT: We all know OG is Original Gangster, you're the moron cuz. So I guess words, terms, acronyms, etc. NEVER have dual meanings right ?
eyes.gif
My mistake, your error
wink.gif

was this supposed to make sense and be etherous to me? oh, ok.
wink.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

do better, please. also, you shouldn't wear your "ignorance" as a proud badge of honor. the "street military?" oh, and you spell ckwords cc...that explains it
just another ignorant brother lost
peace

All this crap I dont read, are ya'll serious.

CAN WE GET A LOCK PLEASE!!!!!! All this opinion crap is for the birds, new info and pictures why all the BS??!!!

Back
Top Bottom