OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^^^^ 4-5 pages of straight clowning. Rock, don't rock, cop don't cop, like, don't like....do something and tighten up all this nonsense. Thisgarbage gets real old, cloggin up the thread and it's gonna get shut down. OG, noob, General, Private, that's of no concern unless you got somepersonal gig to prove or back up, it has no place on a thread talkin about shoes. What's up with info on the shoes. People who have them, are buyingpair(s), want to help fam out that might not be able to get them, someone with connex that can plug fam up?

That's what this place is supposed to be for, not sandbox fights. And, whether you want to believe it or not, no one will win, cuz nobody is gonna phaseup in the street over this nonsense. I know there are grown men in here goin through this and I bet you got too much to lose to even pay this garbage anymind. This is all said with the utmost respect for all NT fam, OG or not. Let's just try to stop this bickering. Let it be and move on, lest we forgetthere are some fresh kicks releasing very soon.

again i will state this thread helps me get through the day at work. Just reading the conversations that come up in a sneaker thread is amazing.. lol my girlwatches "As the World Turns" I watch "As NT Turns. the OG General Story" This is too funny everyone please continue.

Everytime the thread seems to get better people who aren't even going to cop come in here and bring up the same stuff that has been addressed pages about
tired.gif

This OG thing to me is stupid because its not like JB is sending you people money for buying his shoes for so long

Grew up people there just shoes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Building bloks; I'm in the street military where the term OG was born but I grew up with a father in the Army, a grandpa retired from the Army, a brother in the Army and combat veteran, and a stepfather in the USAF.... so I know what the hell I'm talkin about and I woulda been in the army also as a Delta Force Ranger but my criminal history is too extensive.... talk to my recruiter if u wanna know more about those detailsEDIT: We all know OG is Original Gangster, you're the moron cuz. So I guess words, terms, acronyms, etc. NEVER have dual meanings right ?
eyes.gif
And this is from someone allegedly from the military? Bulding bloks You're AWOL cuz, logout, beat your face and gimme 20.
My mistake, your error
wink.gif

was this supposed to make sense and be etherous to me? oh, ok.
wink.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

do better, please. also, you shouldn't wear your "ignorance" as a proud badge of honor. the "street military?" oh, and you spell ck words cc...that explains it
just another ignorant brother lost
peace
**adds etherous to personal dictionary

Were is everyone copping there pair ?

How much did you pay ?

why do you think JB didn't put a retro card in the box ?

These are some decent topics that everyone should be discussing

I will go first i payed 199.99
sick.gif
free ground shipping atpickyourshoes.com ups is coming 2day with them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

How much did you pay ?

Got mine online at Oqium Rotterdam (oquium.nl), paid 180 Euro (about 260 US $), shipmentincluded, and I should be getting the shoes in a couple days (shouldn't take too long, The Netherlands and Italy are relatively close and the shoes wereshipped today).

They prolly ditched the retro cards to save money lol.

Arguing over the interwebz? Really though, lames clogging the thread up arguing about nothing but opinions. Someone be the bigger person and just don'trespond.

Originally Posted by Retri

How much did you pay ?

Got mine online at Oqium Rotterdam (oquium.nl), paid 180 Euro (about 260 US $), shipment included, and I should be getting the shoes in a couple days (shouldn't take too long, The Netherlands and Italy are relatively close and the shoes were shipped today).

Lol thats what i was thinking i heard Opium is good but i never copped from there before

Originally Posted by BLaZE201NJ

again i will state this thread helps me get through the day at work. Just reading the conversations that come up in a sneaker thread is amazing.. lol my girl watches "As the World Turns" I watch "As NT Turns. the OG General Story" This is too funny everyone please continue.
roll.gif
i feel you man

Originally Posted by Retri

How much did you pay ?

Got mine online at Oqium Rotterdam (oquium.nl), paid 180 Euro (about 260 US $), shipment included, and I should be getting the shoes in a couple days (shouldn't take too long, The Netherlands and Italy are relatively close and the shoes were shipped today).

Lol thats what i was thinking i heard Opium is good but i never copped from there before

Opium is legit. They are an exclusive sneaker boutique in Europe, you'll pay dollars for them but they will be legit.

Omg this thread has gone to hell. To everyone who's copping, you win because these will sell out everywhere 100% regaurdless. To everyone who's notcopping you, win too because you won't have them but they will sell out everywhere regaurdless. All of y'all sound like some Star Wars nerds cryingbecause Darth Vader didn't get enough screen time in Episode III.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

All of y'all sound like some Star Wars nerds crying because Darth Vader didn't get enough screen time in Episode III.

wait...there was an episode III of star wars? oh my god! i missed it! how could i be late for that!

Originally Posted by debs 168

well...not infrared but they'll do until the pack drops, if it drops.
Man, Imma give you props on those, Fresh. The more pics I see up of these the more I look forward to sliding up into mine.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

just for thoes who may want them: shoetrends.com has gs sizes for 105.00 shipped and will be sent out jan 25th.
word word, since I can't get my lil girl any motorsports I may grab her a pair of breds. Smallest they make in the MS VI is a 7 I heard,would that be equivalent to a GS 13? Time to consult my girl....HAHA!!!!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by debs 168

well...not infrared but they'll do until the pack drops, if it drops.
Man, Imma give you props on those, Fresh. The more pics I see up of these the more I look forward to sliding up into mine.
eek.gif

They look
pimp.gif
in these pics

thx for the compliments on the pics. i guess ajko's are next on the list. i really can't wait until the white/red VI's drop tho.

I can't wait for the white and red 6's come out too that wil be my next sneaker purchase i think those are going to be very hyped alot more than these

But if both 11's come out in Fall all hell will break loose especially for the concord's

to all NYNTer's SportsMax on Fordham Rd. will be getting another shipment tmrw they have them for 165 (retail + tax + 2 bucks) they have some sizes leftbut none that i was looking for just a scatter of sizes 8-10 11.5 & 13 good luck

cant wait to get mine in the mail today I copped because i honestly like these and they are way better than the space jams but its hard trying to fing da olderretro 6s in a size 14 but oh well these will do until i am able to cop them

Back
Top Bottom