OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

I'm over-thinking this, but FTL/FA will release these at opening Saturday morning?

You got that correct. Word from my FA girl is she is opening the store at 8:30am for this release.

gave my hoookup the money for my 2 pairs today. cant wait until saturday when i can pick them up. it's raining here so i won't be able to rock them fora while. many pics to come when i get them though so everyone who slept on these can cry themselves to sleep.
happy.gif

These are an easy cop? Oh then I guess these will be as easy to cop as those spacejams everyone was saying was gonna be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

These are an easy cop? Oh then I guess these will be as easy to cop as those spacejams everyone was saying was gonna be an easy cop.
these aint the spacejams or any other Jordan 11
laugh.gif

and the jams were an easy cop if you really wanted them

^^ don't think they'll let you use the military discount for these... atleast not on release date

can anyone chime in? i haven't actually tried. i remember a manager gave me some BS when the cashier hooked me up with the 20% military discount during thevolt griffey restock.

got mine today and I love them. The suede isn't as bad as i thought it would be. Its almost like the suede on the newest last shots but even better. Not asshiny and fuzzy

Anyone know what the hype is like for these in San Diego? Hopefully ill just be able to stroll in on saturday morning

Remember people the shoes look different in person then they do in pictures just look at them and decide yourself i made a good choice to get them
pimp.gif

^^^ haha i wish it was like that, SJs RD was pretty nuts, im not tryin to camp out again like that...guess ill just take a laissez-fair attitude if theyrethere ill cop if not then it wasnt meant to be haha

Originally Posted by airmaxes

They're really not bad if you're not a nit-picker...
This is the best pic Ive seen that best represents what the vred VI's look like in your hand.
they are a nice sneaker worth my $180

but nothing compared to the Infareds

So I guess people are ignoring that very noticeable scuff on the pic in this page. Denial, trying to force yourselves to believe in only the good.....will onlylead to disappointment in the end.

Back
Top Bottom