OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Got mine on hold an paid for first pair of jays since the aquas doesn't quite feel tha same not havin to deal with tha knuckle heads in tha a.m. lol good luck I hope everybody who wants an doesn't own a pair already gets em' .

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

just got off the phone with the nike rep looks like these should be hitting ndc around 12:30 - 1AM PST
That is extremely odd, isn't the release usually at or around 12:00 a.m. Eastern? You sure you're not just trying to steer people away from NDC? lol

I don't really consider that odd. I was extremely surprised that NDC dropped the Jams at midnight eastern time last month...because all of my other purchases on their site dating back to the XX3's, they released them at around 5 in the morning eastern time.

But regardless, I'll be on the lookout for now on...

My local footlocker only got in 1 pair per size from 7.5 to 14 and that is ALL they are going to be getting, for what it's worth!

11wf3pi.png

coming soon

what's the info on sizing? since i'm over her ein afghanistan i ain't tryin to cop the wrong size....i can't remember if i copped 11.5 or 12 olympic 6's...any help would be appreciated....damn 7am over here sitting at a computer looking stupid lol

does anyone know the deal in newport centre in jersey city? I was told theyre not doing a midnight release for these..

Looks like all the hating on Varsity Red is starting to subside a lot. I was always gonna cop these and looks like alot of people on the fence have jumped over and will be ordering. I wouldn't pass these up.

HELP...what's the info on sizing? since i'm over here in afghanistan i ain't tryin to cop the wrong size....i can't remember if i copped 11.5 or 12 olympic 6's...any help would be appreciated....damn 7am over here sitting at a computer looking stupid lol

I can't wait to get mines. These are better than the infareds to me i hate that infared color love varsity red though. Wish i had enuff money for 2pair.

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

HELP...what's the info on sizing? since i'm over here in afghanistan i ain't tryin to cop the wrong size....i can't remember if i copped 11.5 or 12 olympic 6's...any help would be appreciated....damn 7am over here sitting at a computer looking stupid lol
I wear a size 11 on a regular. They run pretty true to size imo. Then again, I like my shoes with a little room to move so if you like them fitting snug, get a 10.5. I have my pairs already so take it from someone who's had them on.

Originally Posted by 335i

does anyone know the deal in newport centre in jersey city? I was told theyre not doing a midnight release for these..

they're not, and their not gettin numbers NO WHERE NEAR the amount of spacejams they had...

got my pair..
I was at my local FL at the mall rockin em there and the manager was puttin em on display and I seen some pairs that are completely off on paint and ashy.
glad my pair is fine

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 335i

they're not, and their not gettin numbers NO WHERE NEAR the amount of spacejams they had...
thats so lame!

VI's in EU released.

Get'em because they're hot.
The Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe takes it back to the groundbreaking design that was on MJ's feet when he took his first title.

96425e5ea191bbae24716aba788dbc5ed6c7d71.jpg

Back
Top Bottom