***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
View media item 2369547
Got a reserve for them, like the colorway , not a fan of lows unless theyre runners.

Mainly hoping I get a reserve for the fools day 1s.. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Last edited:
these are really nice in person. I could definitely see copping a backup pair. got mine in yesterday. 12 lows fit half a size big just like the mids - I wear a 11 and went with a 10.5 and still have a little wiggle room.

3 for 3 on recent 12 lows now. I really like the colorways they are coming with.

View media item 2369733

these are really nice in person. I could definitely see copping a backup pair. got mine in yesterday. 12 lows fit half a size big just like the mids - I wear a 11 and went with a 10.5 and still have a little wiggle room.

3 for 3 on recent 12 lows now. I really like the colorways they are coming with.
i def do not share your fit, i'm a natural 10.5 but have to buy Js in an 11 to fit properly and get a lil wiggle room, my rising sun's are a 10.5 and if my toenails aren't cut then they hurt my feet while wearing them

Sorry to hear about your situation redrum.

What makes it worse is that it was family who you took into your own home no else.
mean.gif

Hopefully you'll be able to get all you shoes back.

What makes it worse is that it was family who you took into your own home no else. :smh:

Well I'll replace the 8prs of XIIs and the 5prs of LeBron exts that were taking, the rest was kind of a blessing bcuz it means I don't have to sell the shoes myself :lol:

And to be positive gonna stunt tomorrow in the albq HoH.....
View media item 2370517Just have to make the game time decision on all black Levi's or black and gold Levi's

they look like nurse shoes...

What makes it worse is that it was family who you took into your own home no else. :smh:

Well I'll replace the 8prs of XIIs and the 5prs of LeBron exts that were taking, the rest was kind of a blessing bcuz it means I don't have to sell the shoes myself :lol:

And to be positive gonna stunt tomorrow in the albq HoH.....

Just have to make the game time decision on all black Levi's or black and gold Levi's
I got you, b
View media item 2370993

These lows getting bought tho, these can alternate with some 11 lows this summer. Now I don't have to stress failing on them kaws

Strange this will be my first grey Jordan. Slept on every cool grey back in the day.

^ Not quite sure but I think he posted 5-10min after it went live
I checked snkrs 10 min after it went live and it was like that
Either they didn't have a lot of sizes or they soldout fast
They did have decent sizes available for the grey ones when I checked

Last edited:
I saw it right after and that's the sizes that restocked. They easy cop colorways. Looks like 3 colors of psny gunna release but in 3 different cities or some s". Super. Exclusive probably won't even be on nike. S" getting old having to hunt down "secreat" releases trying to create hype.. Vent over

I saw it right after and that's the sizes that restocked. They easy cop colorways. Looks like 3 colors of psny gunna release but in 3 different cities or some s". Super. Exclusive probably won't even be on nike. S" getting old having to hunt down "secreat" releases trying to create hype.. Vent over

Wait Nike trying to F me over by doing 3 psny at one time? Smmfh

Back
Top Bottom