***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Lol pretty much..... Knowing the way this going... They will release in nyc, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Then pay 500 a piece for resell. Better start saving now. Psny is like pokemon to me I gotta have them all

Last edited:
They should of just sent all these pairs to the outlet
They had the red ones for $150 at my outlet like a month ago
Only had big sizes.....
I was shocked never seen 12's hit the outlet,it wasn't hashwall
They had a full rack

Playoff 12's are the most underrated release of 2017, so far...
7VN5Ep5.gif

Yup, he was able to recover my longhorn exts back they're in evidence now, it's been a crazy 2wks, they still haven't found him to arrest him yet

That's good. I'm glad that they are recovering your pairs. As for as the thief, he's on the run now. I know that he's gotten word that the police are involved now. Especially since some pairs have been recoverd from some of the people he sold or gave to to sell.

so i have 6mons to replace pairs, i'm need everyone's help on these PSNY 3-peat because i can write them off under other shoes

I honestly think the only low AJs I like at all are 9s and 13s. I think all the rest (even 1s and 11s) are awful.

Ok so far alternates have been reordered thru FTL, the other 8prs will have to be 2nd market cue sad crying face

Are the Jordan XII low Grey and Playoffs still available in a lot stores?

I see the Grey's but not the POs, also the rebuild has begun, ordered alternates at FTL, they couldn't do any other pair so the other 5 non special pairs will be costing me some money, oh and ins says I can rebuy wings, w.ovo and psny for $250 a piece :lol:

Back
Top Bottom