***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Had to RTV my lowtop playoff 12's smh...only 5-6 wears, the toe cap started coming off on one shoe :smh:

Could've probably been re-glued but nah man thats unacceptable

Are the Jordan XII low Grey and Playoffs still available in a lot stores?

I see the Grey's but not the POs, also the rebuild has begun, ordered alternates at FTL, they couldn't do any other pair so the other 5 non special pairs will be costing me some money, oh and ins says I can rebuy wings, w.ovo and psny for $250 a piece :lol:
tell them to look at goat and stockx :smh:
250, I wish. Oh and PSNY retail was 300 I think so they def trippin

Are the Jordan XII low Grey and Playoffs still available in a lot stores?
I see the Grey's but not the POs, also the rebuild has begun, ordered alternates at FTL, they couldn't do any other pair so the other 5 non special pairs will be costing me some money, oh and ins says I can rebuy wings, w.ovo and psny for $250 a piece
laugh.gif
tell them to look at goat and stockx
mean.gif

250, I wish. Oh and PSNY retail was 300 I think so they def trippin
hit a snag, card don't work on ebay or with paypal 
mean.gif
 so i might get lucky and manage to replace all the AJ XIIs and LJ EXTs

GOAT it is, so far replaced 5prs of 12s and it's only cost me $2315 
sick.gif
 ins company is not gonna like this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Ok all 9prs replaced only cost me $3390
Congrats, Red. About $350 average... Not too bad. Insurance covered all of it I hope?
thnx yup and after i send in receipts i'll get some more money bcuz it's pretty much all gone and i've more to replace, just the 12s are my pride and joy and i had to replace those, did my lebron ext prs as well, since i have 6mons to replace shoes i'll be saving the extra money for the other psny

If you really stop and think about it, that's like a decent down payment on a car. Kind of puts things in perspective for me.
yeah it puts everything into perspective when you add up 48prs 2 watches, a jacket and 2 xbox1 controllers and it's $10Gs i own a civic in junk, and that's not adding in my toy collection can you say fully loaded most expensive civic 

Last edited:

If you really stop and think about it, that's like a decent down payment on a car. Kind of puts things in perspective for me.
yea but he's gucci

that's including the PSNY and ovo I take it?
and wings, those were the most expensive, at psny $460, wings $650 w.ovo $850 but i should get back um $150, $112x2 respectfully from the depreciation value that they reimburse from their perceived fair market value 
laugh.gif
 ok so funny story about all this, so i'm looking thru and i'm looking at the sites where they determined these prices which the above were ndc 
eyes.gif
 but my nike destroyer jacket destroyed any belief that these people have any idea what the 
mad.gif
 they're doing in terms of market value, so for the jacket, i had this

so as i'm looking at what site they got the price for this they put Macy's.....so with my curiosity i got and just peek to see what they got and they gave me this

https://www.macys.com/shop/featured/nike-destroyer?cm_kws_ls=nike destroyer

now i'm not gonna say that they're idiots but i'm not a woman and that ain't even close to what i had and that's tech fleece not leather 
roll.gif
when i finally get in touch with this ins agency about this ish 
devil.gif

Yep, Yep. Got em. 

Shame snkrs don't do discounts. 

Tried finessing a rep into applying a code, but she wouldn't budge. 

Yep, Yep. Got em. 

Shame snkrs don't do discounts. 

Tried finessing a rep into applying a code, but she wouldn't budge. 
that doesn't make sense, the reps apply my military discount code when i order off of snkrs, try a diff rep or if you called try chat, if you chat try calling instead

that doesn't make sense, the reps apply my military discount code when i order off of snkrs, try a diff rep or if you called try chat, if you chat try calling instead
Heard that. 

Tried 3 different reps while my order's still processing, but no dice. 

Apparently the ol' USCS... codes are for clearance/NIKE.COM orders only, where's TAKE20, etc codes are universal. 

Or maybe they been cracking down and the jig's up. 

Heard that. 

Tried 3 different reps while my order's still processing, but no dice. 

Apparently the ol' USCS... codes are for clearance/NIKE.COM orders only, where's TAKE20, etc codes are universal. 

Or maybe they been cracking down and the jig's up. 
that sucks 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom