***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Lol you just said you don’t like red. Born and raised in Chicago. I’m a bulls fan. Micheal played for the bulls. There’s gonna be red in a lot of his shoes. The bords are hideous with all that fluff on them. Look cheap asf and ain’t nothing og about them.

I'm from Chicago as well but I've never liked red. I just think the all red shoes are ugly.

Gym red is wack

latest

Who would do that with any sneakers? :lol:

I rocked my wool joints all winter and they were amazing. Obviously suede in the rain is a no go, that's why I said pretty much all 12s are water proof.

12's are the best Jordan ever made after the 1's, I have OG 12's and you can wear them for ever but you might have to regule the soles with barge cement and they will be good

My 2004 playoffs sole started to separate a year or two ago, never got around to fixing them. Solid shoe for sure. Lasted a lot longer than sole glue on my VII olympics from the same year.

Just picked up a new pair of black red OG 12s. Gonna post some pics when my day calms down. Just pretty happy right now.

Just picked up a new pair of black red OG 12s. Gonna post some pics when my day calms down. Just pretty happy right now.

Sweet. How much did you get them for? Been following a pair of them on StockX, may pull the trigger on them soon as I got notified on a few price drops on them today.

Back
Top Bottom