***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Curious to see what "very similar" looks like...

View media item 1926596

A few sources have said they look like these w/ice on traction pads:

CSWU3wEU8AADRGx_okcohr.jpg

Are they the Sept 10th release "black"? I love the playoffs color way. Hopefully they do release.

Sept 10th AJ12 is not OVO
Can you clarify what's releasing in Sept? Is it the ones that are similar to the playoffs in the pic a couple posts prior? Or those "fade away" sketch. To soon to tell? Thanks. Awesome app btw.

Too bad they didn't start the year off with Playoffs instead of Masters. I'm anxious for a fresh pair of 12s so prob end up w/ a pair of masters.

Too bad they didn't start the year off with Playoffs instead of Masters. I'm anxious for a fresh pair of 12s so prob end up w/ a pair of masters.
It's kinda safe to say its the year of the 12s right? 9/10 didn't happen id go wit cuz jordan didn't win with them and we get 11s every year so jump to 12. then again next technically would be 14 cuz jordan didn't actually win the chip in 13s? but chutneys are coming so that could spark a half and half?
[emoji]128564[/emoji]

It's kinda safe to say its the year of the 12s right? 9/10 didn't happen id go wit cuz jordan didn't win with them and we get 11s every year so jump to 12. then again next technically would be 14 cuz jordan didn't actually win the chip in 13s? but chutneys are coming so that could spark a half and half?
[emoji]128564[/emoji]
no

[emoji]128564[/emoji]
no
including gs, there's like 7 confirmed 12s so far

[emoji]128564[/emoji]
no

Yeah, we certainly can't deny that they're dropping a lot of 12's in what should rightfully be the Year of the 8's, right after they spent themselves releasing a number of 8's at the end of last year.

[emoji]128564[/emoji]
no

Yeah, we certainly can't deny that they're dropping a lot of 12's in what should rightfully be the Year of the 8's, right after they spent themselves releasing a number of 8's at the end of last year.
****, you're right... forgot about my favorite shoe :lol:
if there's gonna be, I will cop the cigar and champagne 8s. highly doubt it won't turn out well

Back
Top Bottom