***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Brother in law ain't family. I would take the wheels off his car including the steering. Thing about going to court is you will probably get retail back for the shoes which ain't much compared to resell. Also, who let him walk out your house with them? Was he accompanied with someone who let him in? Good luck on the recovery how ever you handle it.

October 2017
Air Jordan 12 Retro
Bordeaux/Metallic Silver/Sail
130690-617
$190

Suppose to look somewhat similar to this but with a cream outsole

So I guess Cream or that Sail where the black is

And Silver where the gold is

Just when I thought I was finally done, finally ready to shut the place down, finally ready to break the internet..... I come home from my 9mon deployment with horrible news, my brother in law made off with half my shoe collection smmfh, so it won't be 32/32 on March 18, sorry everyone, maybe next yr, I only have to replace let's see, w ovo, psny, wings, masters, flu games, UNC, reverse cherries, black melos, and neoprene I think that's it well from the XII collection "the Undertaker is looking for a Deadman"
W.T.F.... what a savage. Way I see it you got two options:

1) you get this punk pinched on a felony (lotta ex-service members in the police who won't look kindly on what he pulled, too).

2) you call the REAL fam and roll up on him like Jules & Vincent

giphy.gif
roll.gif

Brother in law ain't family. I would take the wheels off his car including the steering. Thing about going to court is you will probably get retail back for the shoes which ain't much compared to resell. Also, who let him walk out your house with them? Was he accompanied with someone who let him in? Good luck on the recovery how ever you handle it.
he was family, he was a good kid (20) until this incident, well maybe not good, but not bad, typical trying to take the easy way out of life kid, i was him at his age, not the stealing part but the not wanting to be ish, i've come along a way and so i didn't want to see him take as long as it took me to get my life together, anyways he was staying with us up until he without warning moved out friday while his sister was at work, but i was the one that brought him down here to try and help him get his life together

October 2017
Air Jordan 12 Retro
Bordeaux/Metallic Silver/Sail
130690-617
$190

Suppose to look somewhat similar to this but with a cream outsole

So I guess Cream or that Sail where the black is

And Silver where the gold is
this can't be right, there are no more mids releasing this yr 
laugh.gif
 we were told as such already 
nerd.gif

#HTTR 
devil.gif

Last edited:
When I was younger in college, my cousin and I took in this guy that our roommate went to a different college together. A college not far from the University we went to. Well this guy promised that he would help on rent and gas and rent. That was a lie. He didn't help and once it was brought up, he said that he was waiting on his check and then he disappears.

He left his clothes and all. Which wasn't much, but he left. I was home sick with the flu on a Friday. We had some fine female neighbors living next to us, so that night I was feeling better and my cousin and brother was next door playing Monopoly with the girls. I got up and went over to visit, as I was feeling better after being down just about all week. Didn't stay over there for about 5 minutes. Went back to our apartment to get a CD for them to listen to. I noticed that it was gone.

I started looking around and noticed that he didn't take any of his clothes, but had taken all of my new clothes and some old, my CD's, my underwear, and almost all of my Jordans ( XI's (Bred and Columbia), XII's ( Taxi, and Playoffs), XIII's( He got game, Bred, and Cherry) XIV's ( Cherry) Flightposite( Kevin Garnett) and Foamposites Pro ( He Got game).

This kid was 20 also. Police report was filed, but nothing ever happened. Then one day 2 years after that, I was watching news and he comes up on the news. I was shocked. This guy had got arrested for sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl.

That's goes to show that God don't like ugly. I wanted to bad to co his hands off when he stole my belongings. God took care of all that for me and I didn't have to lift a finger. I let God take care of it.

@redrum3281 God is going to take care of all of it for you. You don't have to lift a finger. That happened to me 17-19 years ago.

When I was younger in college, my cousin and I took in this guy that our roommate went to a different college together. A college not far from the University we went to. Well this guy promised that he would help on rent and gas and rent. That was a lie. He didn't help and once it was brought up, he said that he was waiting on his check and then he disappears.

He left his clothes and all. Which wasn't much, but he left. I was home sick with the flu on a Friday. We had some fine female neighbors living next to us, so that night I was feeling better and my cousin and brother was next door playing Monopoly with the girls. I got up and went over to visit, as I was feeling better after being down just about all week. Didn't stay over there for about 5 minutes. Went back to our apartment to get a CD for them to listen to. I noticed that it was gone.

I started looking around and noticed that he didn't take any of his clothes, but had taken all of my new clothes and some old, my CD's, my underwear, and almost all of my Jordans ( XI's (Bred and Columbia), XII's ( Taxi, and Playoffs), XIII's( He got game, Bred, and Cherry) XIV's ( Cherry) Flightposite( Kevin Garnett) and Foamposites Pro ( He Got game).

This kid was 20 also. Police report was filed, but nothing ever happened. Then one day 2 years after that, I was watching news and he comes up on the news. I was shocked. This guy had got arrested for sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl.

That's goes to show that God don't like ugly. I wanted to bad to co his hands off when he stole my belongings. God took care of all that for me and I didn't have to lift a finger. I let God take care of it.

@redrum3281 God is going to take care of all of it for you. You don't have to lift a finger. That happened to me 17-19 years ago.
i'm sure they're gonna get caught these idiot(s) already have 2 prs on craigslist, my kd7 longhorn and my es22, 2 shoes that nobody besides me really cares about so it's easy for me to recognize my size in the shoes with listings literally back to back, i tried to call from a local number so i could atleast meet up and get my es22 back, bcuz reebok is dead, those aren't on ebay anymore and well damn i can't replace certain pairs

i'm sure they're gonna get caught these idiot(s) already have 2 prs on craigslist, my kd7 longhorn and my es22, 2 shoes that nobody besides me really cares about so it's easy for me to recognize my size in the shoes with listings literally back to back, i tried to call from a local number so i could atleast meet up and get my es22 back, bcuz reebok is dead, those aren't on ebay anymore and well damn i can't replace certain pairs

Idiots! Be careful my man with meeting up and make sure you take the police with you

Idiots! Be careful my man with meeting up and make sure you take the police with you

I had some people with me had they been dumb enough to respond, oh well let's celebrate some non stolen merchandise
View media item 2365958I have chased this pair more than any other pair and I always came up short except for this last time
View media item 2365960For a shoe that's 14yrs old they look good, used but not beat I may actually put some force shields in this pair
View media item 2366043You can still see the silver Jumpman and there's no toe box creasing, lace creasing though :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I know right. Want kind of person takes another person's underwear!? That's just flat out nasty!

Back
Top Bottom