***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Bet you know at least 4 songs verbatim from most off his CDs tho. Sounding salty lol
Guarantee you I don't have a solitary one of his tracks in my playlist or on any of my MP's or anything like that.
Consider the fact that the music is force-fed due to the particular artist or backers of the artist having the money to pay the radio stations to repeatedly push it on play ,that way it stays stuck in your mind . Nothing more than brainwashing techniques to make you feel as if it's what you should be listening to. But the reality of it is ,it's garbage. So yeah I know some of his tracks . Verbatim though.?!?!, the answers hell no I dont.
I don't pay him that much attention, I dont give no frauds my time.
it's continuously played on the radio not because it's popular demand, but because youre made to believe that its popular, because like I said you're being force-fed it .So therefore if youre made to believe its the trend, you feel as if it's what you should be rocking, if it's not what you're listening to ,, then you don't feel like you're in the loop, if you ain't in the loop then you are irrelevant, at least that's how they want you to feel?.
Ppl who rely on ghost writers to survive, are weak af .
That tactic is unacceptable to keep it raw . He ain't no more than a actor as stated prior.
just because you d ride on em, certainly dont mean everybody else got to . If that's your preference and you like the way his work taste go-ahead swallow it down.
Only a feeble minded individual would support the likes of that actor..(Imo of course) :wink:
He soft ,he's fake , he's trash flat out.
Much like the vast majority of the music that is circulated on the radio.

RIP.

Last edited:
Guarantee you I don't have a solitary one of his tracks in my playlist or on any of my MP's or anything like that.
Consider the fact that the music is force-fed due to the particular artist or backers of the artist having the money to pay the radio stations to repeatedly push it on play ,that way it stays stuck in your mind . Nothing more than brainwashing techniques to make you feel as if it's what you should be listening to. But the reality of it is ,it's garbage. So yeah I know some of his tracks . Verbatim though.?!?!, the answers hell no I dont.
I don't pay him that much attention, I dont give no frauds my time.
it's continuously played on the radio not because it's popular demand, but because youre made to believe that its popular, because like I said you're being force-fed it .So therefore if youre made to believe its the trend, you feel as if it's what you should be rocking, if it's not what you're listening to ,, then you don't feel like you're in the loop, if you ain't in the loop then you are irrelevant, at least that's how they want you to feel?.
Ppl who rely on ghost writers to survive, are weak af .
That tactic is unacceptable to keep it raw . He ain't no more than a actor as stated prior.
just because you d ride on em, certainly dont mean everybody else got to . If that's your preference and you like the way his work taste go-ahead swallow it down.
Only a feeble minded individual would support the likes of that actor..(Imo of course) :wink:
He soft ,he's fake , he's trash flat out.
Much like the vast majority of the music that is circulated on the radio.

RIP.
TL;DR

Must suck turning on the radio he's played constantly on the radio since 09. Aint gonna argue on his behalf lol. He made it m8 move on

ROFL @ whoever in here agrees that drake is just an actor, not a real music artist etc etc. idgaf how much u hate drake, but u cannot deny the fact that he is a very popular and successful music artist. thats a fact. numbers dont lie. numbers back that fact up. yall feelings are cool and all, but they dont count when it comes to talking facts. u just straight hating.

i HATE country music. i think it sounds like crud. i dont get how people can listen to that stuff. but does that mean that country artists are talentless? nah, those people are talented and thus successful, but their music is just not my cup of tea.

1z93qd.jpg

C'mon now you aint won nothing,, #facts.
Its not your fault you're programmed, & I don't resent you for being naive.

:wink:

saying bloody mary 3 times in the mirror wont make her any more real. she still fake. just like saying facts over and over doesnt make it true. youre still wrong.
its not your fault tho. i actually praise your parents for instilling such a level of confidence in you so you can blindly believe whatever u say as gold. confidence is good.

i dont resent you for being a product of your environment.

:wink:

Last edited:
I can undoubtedly see the heavy influence youre role model left on u with your last statement .

Point is , well ,, u missed the point .

Hes a actor , thats what the initial post was about.

There wasnt no debate to be had.
Some live their own lives like myself, and then theres some who live vicariously thru others.

Peace.

i never ever once said i listen to his music or even like him. smartest thing youve said was the last word in your post. do better bro.

now lets get back to 12s before a mod loses patience haha

U was definitely playing stan . No matter though. Hes a actor more than anything, thats how he got his start.. Then he became a performer .. Hes never been a "artist" in the true defintion of the word. Puppet is what best describes him.. facts

I do agree with u on getting back to the 12s.

That there is the smartest thing youve said so far ..

1z9hpc.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
stan? rofl i dont have to be a fan of drake or his music to know that hes made it as a music artist. like someone already said, he made it, accept it and move on bro.

tell ya what. lets make a truce. lets move on and in return the next time i meet with my idol, after im done stanning out and fanning out, ill tell him to stop pissing in your cheerios. i might even be able to get him to give u a call and personally apologize, but no guarantees on that, cool dawg?

alright then lol

Yep, them damn Kayne shoes release the same day too so hypebeats are gonna be all over those. Dorenbecher collection also.
They gone sit only because Jordan's sit now has nothing to do with what else releasing cause most won't be able to get either of The shoes you mentioned unless they paying crazy resell

Back
Top Bottom