***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Just curious how much did you sell the PEs for?

gary-payton-air-jordan-12-pe-1.jpg

gary-payton-air-jordan-12-pe-2.jpg

ngrx9vqmqablljt9qrov.jpg

Compared to the OGs, I like how they changed metal lace holders from Gold to Black! It looks more sleek! My only complaint about the GRs is the White Text on the heel tab. Nonetheless, these are a DAY ONE cop. Doubles are likely!

Come July, I can give these a break. One of my favorite Black/Yellow sneakers to wear...
Kobe AD Exodus iD - Bruce Lee.png
Hey fam I sold Payton pe’s for $1,300 back in 2011 a few days before my son was born he came hone with everything he needed and more

I’m not sure but it looks like retros have translucent sole like the Payton pe’s.

which was one of my favorite things about the pe only time I’ve ever seen a Jordan 12 with a translucent sole the whole outer sole was translucent from the 23 to the jump man in front

We need cherry's, but playoffs and obsidians shouldn't be too far behind. I still have 09 cherry's, but scared to wear them at this point.

We need cherry's, but playoffs and obsidians shouldn't be too far behind. I still have 09 cherry's, but scared to wear them at this point.
Been beating mine up, now I'm scared to post em..Lol
They'll keep dropping anything but Cherries though. And the "flaw" of that misaligned red part on the lateral side; mine got that EXACT same thing. Except I never raised hell over it back then.
Now If that were today ...

So long over due I wonder what’s taking them so long
9FEB46F8-D766-404B-AE3A-9AFF1F7A49B6.jpeg
These are so flipping ridiculous when the shape and colors are correct. I'm not even usually a white/red Jordan guy, I always prefer white/black. Except for these. I bought the OG Taxis back in college on release day at a Sports Authority (remember those?) the minute it opened. Went back to school, pleased as punch. Then I'm sitting there one night a little while later watching the Bulls game, and MJ breaks these out. I remember staring at my TV in my dorm room as he shot free throws and they did a close-up on the shoes. In that moment, I was like ohhhhhh ****, what did I do? I should've waited for THESE. Being in college, I wasn't about to go drop another $130 or whatever they were on another pair of XIIs, but oh how I wanted them. Loved the Taxis and played them into the ground in the IM league, but I always felt robbed LOL. Somehow never got a retro pair, either. I need these mofos asap.

They should have made the Jumpman tab black, but I think I'll end up copping these from Nike in case they go on sale somewhere.

My favorite colorway of the bunch.

These are so flipping ridiculous when the shape and colors are correct. I'm not even usually a white/red Jordan guy, I always prefer white/black. Except for these. I bought the OG Taxis back in college on release day at a Sports Authority (remember those?) the minute it opened. Went back to school, pleased as punch. Then I'm sitting there one night a little while later watching the Bulls game, and MJ breaks these out. I remember staring at my TV in my dorm room as he shot free throws and they did a close-up on the shoes. In that moment, I was like ohhhhhh ****, what did I do? I should've waited for THESE. Being in college, I wasn't about to go drop another $130 or whatever they were on another pair of XIIs, but oh how I wanted them. Loved the Taxis and played them into the ground in the IM league, but I always felt robbed LOL. Somehow never got a retro pair, either. I need these mofos asap.

Being that I have the Melo class of whatever B-Grade 13s already, I don’t really see a need for the black/gold 12s in my personal collection. I hope those of you who genuinely like these are able to flourish

In for the Paytons as well. I just recently had to go back for those grey and white 12s, they flew under the radar for me and when I checked back they were gone.

Being that I have the Melo class of whatever B-Grade 13s already, I don’t really see a need for the black/gold 12s in my personal collection. I hope those of you who genuinely like these are able to flourish
Em Mélo joints were more Mustard than Gold, but i hear what you're saying.
These hos here look straightup Yellow to me though.

Back
Top Bottom