Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best bet if you didn't already fellas is to check champs. I did a store look up on the site and only one store in Here in Bmore had them.
I wish I could go to Champs and have a look...but I live so far into the boonies it ain't even funny.  I'm about an hour and a half away from the nearest Foot Locker even.  The only local spot I have is Hibbett Sports...and they carry literally nothing I'd be interested in buying...

I wore UNDFTD dunks to pick up my UNDFTD KD's. All I need now is some UNDFTD 4's 
laugh.gif

underrated colorway IMO 
pimp.gif
 prolly gonna throw these on for the rest of the day

memphisboi55:

Those look the sage green ones that go with the ABU. If you're AF be lucky they dont change your regs like the Army did us. We cant wear Nike SFBs anymore.

Yeah I'm AF, we still good on these boots. 1/2 the people where I work rock em' lol (med group)

i know i
Best bet if you didn't already fellas is to check champs. I did a store look up on the site and only one store in Here in Bmore had them.
I wish I could go to Champs and have a look...but I live so far into the boonies it ain't even funny.  I'm about an hour and a half away from the nearest Foot Locker even.  The only local spot I have is Hibbett Sports...and they carry literally nothing I'd be interested in buying...

went to champs and got the black huaraches. the blue and grey pair was sold out or i'da gotten both. i'll be returning the pair i got from the bay as the seller has a 14 day money back guarantee.

good looks JAY219

i know i
went to champs and got the black huaraches. the blue and grey pair was sold out or i'da gotten both. i'll be returning the pair i got from the bay as the seller has a 14 day money back guarantee.

good looks JAY219

No prob

Struck out on everything today so went to my local spot and got myself a nice consolation prize. SOmething I like more then all these weekend releases. Altho its nothing new to me nothing like a fresh pair of these

No offense to anyone but that's probably the worst gimmick I've seen on an air jordan one the mismatch part the paint peeling is actually a cool concept.

Agree, the mismatch is stupid... The paint peel/wear is a dope concept. Had I known about that before Saturday morning, I probably would've tried for em.

Pick-ups from the last few days:

PB X's

View media item 1011703
Roshe Slip-On's

View media item 1016397
GMP Vll's

View media item 1016396

This is my first pair of Roshe's and I have to be honest, I always thought people were blowing smoke when they talked about how comfortable these things are, but i'm happy to be proven wrong. Most comfortable running shoes i've ever worn by far.

Also happy to finally complete the GMP pack (Though I do partly wish they were both the same size :tongue: )

bro do not run; i repeat do not run. in roshes

the run in roshe run is incorrect

Explain. :nerd:

:lol: Wasn't planning on using this pair for running anyways, due to the lack of laces, but you're saying even laced pairs don't hold up well?

Always wondered myself. They are a sportswear shoe right? Or if you do yoga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom