Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always looked at roshes as more of a causal shoe. No support whatsoever on those kicks to actually try and run in them haha.

French Opens
Really dope Grizz!  Saw Federer rocking them off court last week, looked nice on foot.  
nthat.gif

Explain.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Wasn't planning on using this pair for running anyways, due to the lack of laces, but you're saying even laced pairs don't hold up well?
Always wondered myself. They are a sportswear shoe right? Or if you do yoga?
Roshes were never made for running, they are running inspired, but essentially they are a casual/nsw style shoe. Made more for walking/casual use. They offer no support for running.

Roshes were never made for running, they are running inspired, but essentially they are a casual/nsw style shoe. Made more for walking/casual use. They offer no support for running.

Yeah thats what I thought but I see people running in them quite a bit and it confused me. Probably same thing cats looking at me wearing bball shoes casually. Lol.

Explain. :nerd:

:lol: Wasn't planning on using this pair for running anyways, due to the lack of laces, but you're saying even laced pairs don't hold up well?

Always wondered myself. They are a sportswear shoe right? Or if you do yoga?

Good to know; i'll stick with Free's for that then. As a walking shoe the Roshe's work just fine.

Ridge are de a chill shoe for chillin

In terms of athletic use... Ask the staying in have thread lol

Run with my roshe couple of times now. Did not have any problem. Not my normal running shoes tho. I think it depends on your stride..

@ Russian Bear very nice flint 9s bro! I have some on the way as well. Such a beautiful shoe

Some pick up from this past week:

Been really getting into Variants lately (alternate covers). Went in on ebay and got some good deals.

All Scottie Young Variants
View media item 1017280Amazing Spiderman #1
Wolverine #1
Uncanny Avengers #1
AMazing Xmen #1
Daredevil # 1
Avengers #1

View media item 1017281Batman Eternal #1 (Wondercon Exclusive)
Batman Eternal #1 Variant
Batman and Robin #1 Variant
Uncanny Avengers #1

and for the kicks...Nothing better than some cheap pick ups.

got these for $40 bucks each
View media item 1017325

these for $50
View media item 1017326

and these for $55 shipped. Missed out on the last retro, was glad they rereleased but I waited and it worked out
View media item 1017327

Love cheap kicks. The less hype the better :D

^ tough, regret not trying harder to cop.

Agree, the mismatch is stupid... The paint peel/wear is a dope concept. Had I known about that before Saturday morning, I probably would've tried for em.
Really dope, didn't even know about it before. I read about them late last week, that's why I tried copping 'em saturday. No cigar.

Wasn't sure about these from pics...but now that I have them in-hand, I like them quite a bit.  Really thought about trading them away for something else, but I'm not so sure now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom