Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Wow, tracking for 35k's from SA still shows Tuesday as delivery but they've already arrived in town and I imagine they'll be delivered Monday. Pretty fast for their free economy shipping. Looking forward to them with all the positive comments about the comfort.

Wow, tracking for 35k's from SA still shows Tuesday as delivery but they've already arrived in town and I imagine they'll be delivered Monday. Pretty fast for their free economy shipping. Looking forward to them with all the positive comments about the c
SA always ships fast.

Went out last night and had a couple of People ask me what are these. I guess no store in Austin got them I know none of the FL did

Wow, tracking for 35k's from SA still shows Tuesday as delivery but they've already arrived in town and I imagine they'll be delivered Monday. Pretty fast for their free economy shipping. Looking forward to them with all the positive comments about the comfort.

I think it's because ups is closed until Tuesday because they changed my deliver for other packages from Monday to Tuesday.

Does SA, sell gs size kds ever?

If anyone needs the USA in a size 8, Bodega has one left, 20% off with the code HAPPYFOURTH.

SA's free economy shipping is UPS and then handed off to the local USPS. So if today wasn't a holiday I'd possibly even have them delivered on Saturday via USPS. Ah well, no big deal waiting till Monday.

Went out last night and had a couple of People ask me what are these. I guess no store in Austin got them I know none of the FL did
Yeah they were an easy cop. But didn't last as long as people thought they would.

Prices are already high and once a limited release strikes, it will be game over.

Just glad copped Mango now so can focus on Kobe on the 12.

Was on Finish Line looking for KD hat for VII. They didn't release one?

Was putting my shoes away and forgot I had bought this from ROSS. Goes perfect with the shoes
happy.gif

Trying to get some opinions on sizing of these KD 7s. Do they fit exactly like the KD 6 in terms of width and length? Or do they fit more like the new Kobe 9 Lows (kinda longer in terms of length)? Let me know.

Trying to get some opinions on sizing of these KD 7s. Do they fit exactly like the KD 6 in terms of width and length? Or do they fit more like the new Kobe 9 Lows (kinda longer in terms of length)? Let me know.

Be honest: How many posts have you read before posting this?

Be honest: How many posts have you read before posting this?

Aww a post correctional officer. I did a search in this thread for sizing. No valid straight forward answer or comparisons to Kobe 9 lows as I requested. So before trying to check me go find something better to complain about. I never understood why grown men get there panties in a bunch when someone asks a valid question. Do me a favor... Kick rocks.

Aww a post correctional officer. I did a search in this thread for sizing. No valid straight forward answer or comparisons to Kobe 9 lows as I requested. So before trying to check me go find something better to complain about. I never understood why grown men get there panties in a bunch when someone asks a valid question. Do me a favor... Kick rocks.
They fit about the same as the Kobe 9 em low. They are a little smaller then the KD VI.

Last edited:
They fit about the same as the Kobe 9 em low. They are a little smaller then the KD VI.

Thanks for the reply. I actually had to go half a size down in the Kobe 9 EM premiums. The Kobe 9 Lows fit longer in my opinion. I got my true size in the KD 6s. Fit is perfect. So kinda confused on the KD 7 sizing. Nike is inconsistent on sizing on the newer models it seems.

You feel the KD 7 run smaller than the KD 6?

I wear a 14 in the Kobe 9 EM, KD VI, and KD VII.

- kobes are snug but have plenty of length, they fit well

- VIs are forgiving because of the material, but they were barely long enough for me

- VIIs fit perfectly. Length is good, width is snug but not painful whatsoever

IMO (not sure what Nrman meant by "smaller), the VIIs fit tighter up to the midfoot but the forefoot and toebox has plenty of room to breathe. They fit quite similar to the VI Elite.

Back
Top Bottom