Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
i cant stress the comfort on these straight out of the box. These me be the most comfortable shoes i've ever owned. they have way more comfort than the kobe 5-8(only ones i've played in)

DV came in. These are extremely comfortable.  I think it being 92 degrees out and being in the UPS truck all day helped. Absolutely no discomfort in the midfoot and strap area. The shoes are def orange / mango. Glad  was an easy cop. Shipped in Bag of Death was only downside and one box was a little damaged.

Last edited:
DV came in. These are extremely comfortable.  I think it being 92 degrees out and being in the UPS truck all day helped. Absolutely no discomfort in the midfoot and strap area. The shoes are def orange / mango. Glad  was an easy cop. Shipped in Bag of Death was only downside and one box was a little damaged.
View media item 1065611View media item 1065610View media item 1065609

View media item 1065608View media item 1065606View media item 1065605
View media item 1065604View media item 1065602

I just wish that gs boxes got the same attention as mens boxes !!!!!

It is currently 98º out. 
mad.gif

Bag of death, that's not what I wanted to hear... sigh.

Cop'd a 14 in the 35Ks over the weekend and now just waiting for them to get here Wednesday. Didn't think much of the VIIs when early pics leaked, but after getting the USAs and seeing these in person, I can say that these might be my favorite KD model to date. 2/2 so far on the CWs.

the comfort in these is pretty good but after wearing them a whole day i started to feel some pinching in the right shoe by the strap area..anyone else experience this?

Cop'd a 14 in the 35Ks over the weekend and now just waiting for them to get here Wednesday. Didn't think much of the VIIs when early pics leaked, but after getting the USAs and seeing these in person, I can say that these might be my favorite KD model to date. 2/2 so far on the CWs.
Where did you get a 14?

Where did you get a 14?

SMT Footwear on eBay had only one 14 on Sunday morning, so I had to scoop it quick before it disappeared. I'm Air Force and currently away from home station for the summer in this small town of Del Rio, TX. I had to make sneaker connections quick in nearby San Antonio at house of hoops, but they said that they are raffling off the 35Ks and I can't get over there on the weekdays to sign up, so I had to find my size online and not take my chances on someone not picking up their pair that Saturday, because I love this CW. Size 14 is a hit or miss at some stores. I could fit in a 13 but judging by the VI, it might be too snug and narrow on my feet.

SMT Footwear on eBay had only one 14 on Sunday morning, so I had to scoop it quick before it disappeared. I'm Air Force and currently away from home station for the summer in this small town of Del Rio, TX. I had to make sneaker connections quick in nearby San Antonio at house of hoops, but they said that they are raffling off the 35Ks and I can't get over there on the weekdays to sign up, so I had to find my size online and not take my chances on someone not picking up their pair that Saturday, because I love this CW. Size 14 is a hit or miss at some stores. I could fit in a 13 but judging by the VI, it might be too snug and narrow on my feet.
Yeah. HOH by me has yet to get any Kobe or KD in a size 14. Doesn't make any sense.

Yeah. HOH by me has yet to get any Kobe or KD in a size 14. Doesn't make any sense.

It definitely doesn't. I honestly think nike is using less material on their shoes, because I used to be able to fit in a 13 comfortably in the KD IV and V. Maybe it's the material change, so I don't even go after 13s anymore. NDC has been good to me lately since I have to drive at least 2 hours for a decent sneaker spot.

Gonna break in my USA's tomorrow with a trip to Six Flags. Looking forward to see how the comfort holds up

Gonna break in my USA's tomorrow with a trip to Six Flags. Looking forward to see how the comfort holds up
Comfort will be good. Don't know about wearing the all white shoe to Six Flags. Let us know how it works out.

I sent my 4th of July's back.. I didn't like them.. I do have a tip though.. I wouldn't suggest wearing these to Six Flags.. I wore my "Concord" Foams to Six Flags and although they weren't f*cked up after the day but they were dusty as hell. That white is gonna get super dingy after a day at Six Flags. I want to Great Adventures in NJ. 

i cant stress the comfort on these straight out of the box. These me be the most comfortable shoes i've ever owned. they have way more comfort than the kobe 5-8(only ones i've played in)
This comment stands out to me cause i think kobe 6s are the most comfortable and best ball shoes ever .. interesting cant wait to cop now

Back
Top Bottom