Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I bought a lot of pair in last 2 years. It's like almost a hundred pairs. If I just have connection like you... Please Sneaker's God sent someone w/swoosh account to me,lol.
i Think you're doing very well for 100 pairs in 2 years lol 

I'll be picking up the Global Games. I like em enough that if I don't pick em up, I'll regret it lol. Plus I need an excuse to use this Foot Locker 15% coupon

If anyone has a pair of Zoom revis, I think the fit and comfort is very similar
One I first saw this model the revis line is the first thing that came to mind, although I don't know if I want that fit in a hoop shoe.My hooping days are far and in between so it wont matter and if they have the revis comfort I am going to love wearing a pair for a whole day. 

They are for sure the best KD shoe so far, but I'm not head over heels in love with the colorways so far.  Plenty of time left for that to change, however.

It has been mentioned earlier but since it's been a while and more people are getting thesr;
How is the fit? True to size? Up half a size like the KD 6? Down? My local Foot Locker doesn't get the good stuff so I can't go fit. I'm aiming towards the red pair releasing August 2nd. I normally fit 9-9.5 in Nike shoes really depending on the model width.

Damnit...my pair came with a big crease in the fuse in the toebox. It rubs against my right big toe 
frown.gif

It has been mentioned earlier but since it's been a while and more people are getting thesr;
How is the fit? True to size? Up half a size like the KD 6? Down? My local Foot Locker doesn't get the good stuff so I can't go fit. I'm aiming towards the red pair releasing August 2nd. I normally fit 9-9.5 in Nike shoes really depending on the model width.
i dont see how anyone could size up in the kd6 and hoop in them. Youre gonna have a lot of length. Same with the kd 7. Lengthwise they fit the same as the 6 but wider. id say go with your true size. Sizing up with these will probably result in a lot of heel slippage especially if youre wearing them laced loosely for casual wear. Do you tho

Back
Top Bottom