Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I hope 9th Wonder 9th Wonder got his 9.5. That's the only size gone from what I can tell. That 9.5 struggle for these is legit. I was the third 9.5 at my FTL and still got mine.

Last edited:
did everyone miss the part where the $30m offer reportedly a incentive laden deal? Meaning they'll probably give him, say, $12-15m/year base, but bonuses if he sells x amount of shoes, wins championships, brings on other stars, etc...

IMO, no matter what UA does with the shoe, he's never going to meet those (assumingly) lofty shoe sale goals, thus never reaching the full potential of his contract.

Some of you guys are talking out of your *** by lambasting KD if he doesn't take the 30 mill. We don't even know what Nike is going to counter offer with. If Nike counters with something like 22-25 mill, I'd bet that KD would sacrifice the 5 mill to stay with Nike and continue on his brand. Believe it or not, but some people like brand continuity. Furthermore, KD gets infinitely more exposure with Nike than what he'd get with UA. Curry is one of the most exciting players in the league and he barely gets exposure in the United States, let alone internationally. Being the third fiddle on Nike Basketball would be more beneficial for KD than being the head billing for UA. 

I completely agree, not to mention the fact that even after KD stops playing, he stands more of a chance getting that retro money from Nike.  It's going to be hard enough to sell UA on release date, nevermind 10 years from now.  Also, from what I understand, KD and the designer have been working together for some time on his line but, money talks so we shall see what he decides!

Some of you guys are talking out of your *** by lambasting KD if he doesn't take the 30 mill. We don't even know what Nike is going to counter offer with. If Nike counters with something like 22-25 mill, I'd bet that KD would sacrifice the 5 mill to stay with Nike and continue on his brand. Believe it or not, but some people like brand continuity. Furthermore, KD gets infinitely more exposure with Nike than what he'd get with UA. Curry is one of the most exciting players in the league and he barely gets exposure in the United States, let alone internationally. Being the third fiddle on Nike Basketball would be more beneficial for KD than being the head billing for UA. 

Sheesh..,. Y'all see what I started with this DajonDondo thing..... Some ppl need to be creative in their own. Theirs a rapper named Danon Dondo now.... Smh.

lol tottenham is garbage , not even close to the teams that you mentionef , they re like the atlanta hawks in the eastern conference

on topic is this 30mil offer even real
I said they are a step below the big clubs. Did you not read that part?

I completely agree, not to mention the fact that even after KD stops playing, he stands more of a chance getting that retro money from Nike.  It's going to be hard enough to sell UA on release date, nevermind 10 years from now.  Also, from what I understand, KD and the designer have been working together for some time on his line but, money talks so we shall see what he decides!

Actually, in the right quantities, UA can sell on release. There have been a lot of limited UA shoes drop randomly and manage to sell out pretty quick. It is all about how they market. People only assume they don't sell because these shoes that are sitting are pretty much team shoes. You don't see Hyperdunks or any of the other team shoes selling either.

Found a 9.5 GG for 200 shipped, thinking about pulling the trigger.... Any other Euro spots still dropping them?

Found a 9.5 GG for 200 shipped, thinking about pulling the trigger.... Any other Euro spots still dropping them?

I don't think so. You could try stock locating but I think you need to wait 2 weeks after release. They're pretty much gone everywhere so I doubt you would turn up much. I guess it's worth a shot

Last edited:

After all you've gone through I'd do it. $50 won't seem like that much if you missed out again. Not sure if you've seen them in person yet but they are really nice IMO.

After all you've gone through I'd do it. $50 won't seem like that much if you missed out again. Not sure if you've seen them in person yet but they are really nice IMO.

I just might have to pull the trigger at 200.

It's just frustrating that I had 4 opportunities in the last 48 hours to grab at retail and missed all of them lol :smh:

I just might have to pull the trigger at 200.

It's just frustrating that I had 4 opportunities in the last 48 hours to grab at retail and missed all of them lol :smh:

That's only a sign that they'll restock again somewhere soon. I'd pass on $200 for now, but thats jus me though

Honestly they're nothing special in person. All red is nice but I guess it's the material used. Not worth 200 at all.

Does anyone think the KD Line will be "Outlet Store'd" if he leaves Nike for UA?

Nike did the same thing with the Wade line when he left Jordan

Last edited:
View media item 1118099They released in Europe this morning.
Stepped in after lunch, asked for my size, tried them on, purchased.
They feel snug so I better start breaking these in. How much do these give in over time?
I know I should be picky about glue stains but when I pay €130 I expect some neatness.

You guys think a size 10 would work for me? Found a 10 less than 200 shipped...
I wear a size 10 in nike sb lows and air max 87/90. Usually a 9.5 in b ball kicks though... Thanks in advance :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom