**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I knew Kendrick stans were fully gone off the deep end when they said he is better than Pac/Big, and that Big can't be considered a legend, that Kendricks discography is deeper than a lot of artists, that he got 4 straight classics, that "sales/numbers don't matter but it's good to see kendrick doing numbers" :lol:

****** were making up fake album covers and conspiracy theories about Kendrick resurrecting like Jesus :lol:

Somehow he's a genius cause he reversed his vocals :rofl:

He only does pop features as a mockery and to "get that bag" but he really don't try on those features :lol:

and that's only the stannery from this past album drop
Those are simply opinions of different individuals and don't reflect the entire fan base. It makes you look weak when you generalize people who are fans of his music. You being in this very thread makes no sense since it appears your main objective is to instigate. If you really do like Kendrick then discuss the music and quit trying to get under people's skin.

Kendrick STANS (not his whole fanbase) Are you a stan? If not, don't take offense to my posts...it's mainly the stans rising up as you can see

Last edited by a moderator:
Read above ^

Y'all don't let no one say **** bad about Kendrick...almost as bad as Corey Knowles Jr. aka Proposition Joe Proposition Joe

Yawns, again y'all bring him up way more than I do, but you seem to have the same response everytime, Ima let you get back to defending drakes honor though.

Last edited:
I must have missed the meltdown you guys are talking about. Link :nerd:

crazy the amount of interviews he did right after TPAB dropped and for DAMN. we only got 1..

hes really trying to avoid heart pt. 4 shots interrogations lol

Have yall checked out Dissect podcast? Dude did a song by song break down of TPAB.

I had no idea "These Walls" was related to the events in "Sing About Me"

That podcast deepened my appreciation for Kendrick and the 3 (commercial) albums he's put out.

Kdot stole two words from that *****? Cot damn. Them two words so rarely combined like that, so it gotta be bitten.
Damn, that's the dopest bars in the song. Song is fraud, and this the only joint thats holding up his discography. Kendrick washed.

Back
Top Bottom