**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Of course he is. I never said he was bad. I never said one bad about bim in this thrrad. He's actually one of favorites. IDK why people think overrated = bad on here. Overrated is what the word says. OVER RATED.

I know what it means. My point is you can put DAMN against classics and it's holding its own. You can't be overrated and timeless. He's on the level of the greats that came before him.

I know what it means. My point is you can put DAMN against classics and it's holding its own. You can't be overrated and timeless. He's on the level of the greats that came before him.

How come you cant be overrated and "timeless"? One isnt an antonymn for the other so they can co - exist unlike bad and goid, pretty and ugly etc. IDK where your post is coming from anyway it had nothing to do with my original post you qouted because I never said Kendricks music wasnt timeless or bad. Timeless =/= perfect (you didnt say that, but thats for someone who want to quote this)...

I don't think he`s overrated. I just think his music is that much better than everything else right now that it seems that way.

I`m waiting for a rebuttal to his claims of being the best rapper.................Wheres the competition?

off topic..............But does anyone think Kanye will respond to J Cole "False prophet"?? It wasnt really a diss track, but I can see Ye`s feelings being hurt a bit, lol.

I don't think he`s overrated. I just think his music is that much better than everything else right now that it seems that way.

I`m waiting for a rebuttal to his claims of being the best rapper.................Wheres the competition?

off topic..............But does anyone think Kanye will respond to J Cole "False prophet"?? It wasnt really a diss track, but I can see Ye`s feelings being hurt a bit, lol.

Easy to best rapper now when everybody ekse are all doing the same ****. In late 90s - 2000s there were **** rappers but there was at least 10 you could argue being the best rapper alive at that point. Jay, Wayne, T.I, Kanye, Em, Luda, Nas, Game, Outkast, 50, etc. All of them could rap. And all of them had to compete with each other. Now its just like 3 out right now that can really rap on an elite level. Kendrick got it easy.

Last edited:
****** so ****** do want to e-bate like men Im in here trying to be mature cuz Method Management been threatening my *** cuz yall telling on me and yall acting like 6 year olds everything I spoke was "FACTS" (good opinions).

****** so ****** do want to e-bate like men Im in here trying to be mature cuz Method Management been threatening my *** cuz yall telling on me and yall acting like 6 year olds everything I spoke was "FACTS" (good opinions).

You're like one of the least mature posters on NT :lol:

50cent was done after GRODT
Luda was great but he wasn't that type of rapper you can pull up and say he'll outrap Jay or Nas
TI, same category. These guy are great but they're not in the tier as trying to be the best rapper alive, they're either the best trap rapper or something in that category.

But here, Hopsin, Rittz, Logic, school boy, JCole...etc, there abundant of guys that either have a record deal or don't, that are pretty damn good. Kendrick, when he summon his A game, there isn't anyone that can out rap him. No bias. I've been listening to hip hop/rap from 20+ years and I see great artist when I see em.

Hopsin has his moments but I just can't get into him for some reason. Logic can spit but why is he gonna stop already? And why did Logic have 20+ minutes of SKITS on his album?

J. Cole - double plat then plat no feature? nuff said

School Boy good, I like everyone on TDE

I don't think K Dot is over rated, I think he's what hip hop needs right now, but Charizard doesn't deserve 

Damn has been in the rotation for a minute, DNA gets blasted in traffic with the windows down 

Back
Top Bottom