**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Maybeee I wasn't theeerreee
Maybeee I wasn't theeeeerrrreee
Maybeee I wasn't theeerreee
Maybeee I wasn'tttt... there

After a couple weeks, the only songs I find myself not playing are Duckworth (the first 20 seconds is glorious, but a large part of the enjoyment of it for me was gone within 2-3 listens once the story is clear), Blood (if it even counts), and Fear (the backmasked vocals were cool as hell at first, but I'm over that and really want to swap it out with a version where those are adjusted. It's also one that just kind of drags on to me at almost 8 minutes long.)

Fam, Duckworth and Fear are two of the four best records on the whole album, along with DNA and Humble. I mean, it's all opinions but I'm completely baffled by this one :lol:

"His name was Ducky
He came from the streets, the Robert Taylor Homes
South Side projects, Chi-raq, the terror dome"

Goddamn Kendrick was spitting on Duckworth!!

Fam, Duckworth and Fear are two of the four best records on the whole album, along with DNA and Humble. I mean, it's all opinions but I'm completely baffled by this one :lol:

Sorry to "baffle" you :lol:

My top 4 are probably Pride, XXX, Feel, and DNA, with everything except the ones I mentioned not liking much anymore being very close behind.

DNA my favorite from the album, the 2nd verse gets me to hype

My DNA not for imitation

Your DNA an abomination

Feel is still my favorite record. I love the emotion on the 2nd half and it hits close to home.

Sorry to "baffle" you :lol:

My top 4 are probably Pride, XXX, Feel, and DNA, with everything except the ones I mentioned not liking much anymore being very close behind.

I just didn't know anyone could feel this way LOL.

But then again I saw ninjahood arguing in some other thread last week that It Was Written was better than Illmatic, so this is really nothing in comparison :lol:

FEAR. is my favorite track, n then XXX., LUST., FEEL., n DNA. would round the the 5 tracks i listen to most. I still listen to other music, but since this has come out, i keep goin back to it.

Was listening to some TPAB earlier too, n that album still holds up; in my opinion at least.

Pride is my least favorite too even though he was saying some ish on it.

Element, DNA, Love, and God are my top 4. I see people on here hating on Love but I actually wish it was longer. Too smooth :pimp:

If i ranked the album tracklist top to bottom for me it would go...

FEAR
DNA
FEEL
GOD
ELEMENT
XXX
DUCKWORTH
HUMBLE
LOYALTY
LUST
PRIDE
YAH
LOVE
BLOOD

Last edited:
Wish Kendrick would sample 2Pac "Pain", J Cole did it but I want to hear Kendrick go off on it.

Last edited:
There's actually a lot of talented dudes out, but if you're comparing Kendrick to Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, and Famous Dex, then I can see how "everyone else is awful"

I'd paypal you 80000000 dollars if could. Just for this post.

Listen to Aquemini and then listen to DAMN. Kendrick is era proof. He's making quality timeless music.

Of course he is. I never said he was bad. I never said one bad about bim in this thrrad. He's actually one of favorites. IDK why people think overrated = bad on here. Overrated is what the word says. OVER RATED.

Back
Top Bottom