**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

ROFL. That's what I said.

Of course, he think FYEO was dope.
And Ima day one fan of Cole, album was straight fugazi dissapointment

CERTIFIED PLATINUM LESS THAN THREE WEEKS

kendrick-lamar-damn1.jpg

[h2]Lil Wayne[/h2]
"Ain't nobody touch that dude," Lil Wayne said, referring to Kendrick Lamar in 2014.
[h2]Eminem[/h2]
"There’s a certain hunger that you can sense about Kendrick. He raps to be the best rapper in the world. He competitive-raps. That’s one of the things that’s going to drive his career. He’s going to be around for a long time," Eminem said in a 2014 interview.

"When I first heard Kendrick’s debut on Aftermath, I couldn’t believe it. The fact that it was his first real album and he was able to make it into a story which intertwines with the skits like that was genius. That hasn’t really been done that many times, let alone on someone’s first time up. The level of wordplay, the deliveries, the beats—it’s just a masterpiece." - Eminem shared in 2016.

[h2]Wale[/h2]
"As far as executing, writing rhymes and telling a story, [Kendrick is] one of the top five rappers of all-time," Wale said in a 2017 interview.
[h2]Kanye West[/h2]
"Kendrick is an inspiration. Thank you for the vibrations and the spirit. Your meaning, message and execution are gifts to the world," Kanye West said in a tweet from 2015

"With Kendrick, that's God MC. Can't no record go out without him approaching the mix, the sound of his voice, everything like that," Kanye West shared in a 2016 interview.
[h2]Nas[/h2]
"No disrespect to nobody else in rap music, but Kendrick Lamar, I’m really happy about his record. I needed that. His record reaches you. It gives you hope." - Nas shared in a 2013 interview.
[h2]Vince Staples[/h2]
"Talking about all-time, we can say Michael Jordan is still alive, but he’s not beating LeBron James one-on-one. You talking about right now, it’s Kendrick. Easy. It’s not even close. Or [it is] Kanye." - Vince Staples said in a 2017 interview.
[h2]Travis Scott[/h2]
"I look at them [Kendrick Lamar and Andre 3000] as the best artists, so for them to come to my world and rap with me is crazy," Travis Scott discussed in a 2016 interview

There's actually a lot of talented dudes out, but if you're comparing Kendrick to Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, and Famous Dex, then I can see how "everyone else is awful"

Maybeee I wasn't theeerreee
Maybeee I wasn't theeeeerrrreee
Maybeee I wasn'tttt... there

After a couple weeks, the only songs I find myself not playing are Duckworth (the first 20 seconds is glorious, but a large part of the enjoyment of it for me was gone within 2-3 listens once the story is clear), Blood (if it even counts), and Fear (the backmasked vocals were cool as hell at first, but I'm over that and really want to swap it out with a version where those are adjusted. It's also one that just kind of drags on to me at almost 8 minutes long.)

Last edited:
Who is even listening to DAMN. anymore?!?

Oh wait, everyone. Still so fire even after dozens of ply through.

Last edited:
Maybeee I wasn't theeeeerrrreee
Maybeee I wasn'tttt... there

After a couple weeks, the only songs I find myself not playing are Duckworth (the first 20 seconds is glorious, but a large part of the enjoyment of it for me was gone within 2-3 listens once the story is clear), Blood (if it even counts), and Fear (the backmasked vocals were cool as hell at first, but I'm over that and really want to swap it out with a version where those are adjusted. It's also one that just kind of drags on to me at almost 8 minutes long.)

Humble is the only song I don't play :lol:

Back
Top Bottom