**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

The DAMN concert seem to be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Here's what the merch looks like. Saw this on Reddit. I'm sure each city will have it's own "city" shirt.

dmzu634wol9z.jpg

Went to the Dallas show on Friday. My goodness is was lit. Kendricks performance may be my favorite solo performance ever. Dudes stage presence was godly, his crowd interaction was good. The crowd went nuts for every song.

Personally seeing him live meant alot. GKMC helped get me thru one of my toughest times in life.

Nothing but good **** from the show...start to finish. Those going to the other shows are in for a treat.

Do they have the 'damn! what happens on earth stays on earth' hat at the pop up? Want one but don't want to pay shipping from the website

If you're sitting in VIP at Kendrick's shows, you better be LIVE AF.. he will call you out

^^ I'd look at tix the day of show.. re-sellers usually get desperate. Try craigslist too.

Went to the shoe last night and it was LIT. Got the cheapest tickets but got a free upgrade to lower level when I got there. First time seeing Travis and he killed it. Dude was on a floating bird. Then Kung Fu Kenny killed it as well. Disappointed that Yellow DAMN long sleeve wasn't for sale.

What time did he take the stage at ya'll shows? I know Travis Scott and DRAM are opening and between them I know maybe 0 songs.

What time did he take the stage at ya'll shows? I know Travis Scott and DRAM are opening and between them I know maybe 0 songs.

Get up-to-date on Travis -- his set is most likely gonna be the most hype in the entire show.

Back
Top Bottom