**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I don't think there's another rapper who went 4 albums in a row as strong as Kendrick's. This dude doesn't miss with his albums. Come 2025 this dude will be considered Top 5 all time by tons of people.
I hope you are talking west coast not all time out of every rapper on all coasts.

Even if we talking west coast. There's nothing he can do to be mentioned in the same sentence with Ice Cube and Snoop on impact alone.He's def not ****ing with Kurupt and let's not forget about The Game who single handedly brought an entire coast back into relevance!! Without The Game sparking life into westcoast their is no Kendrick ,YG Nipssey etc.

I love Kdot, but this fantasy that he's on par with all time greats when he still got to be on par with dudes who put in alot of work on his own coast is crazy.

I hope you are talking west coast not all time out of every rapper on all coasts.

Even if we talking west coast. There's nothing he can do to be mentioned in the same sentence with Ice Cube and Snoop on impact alone.He's def not ****ing with Kurupt and let's not forget about The Game who single handedly brought an entire coast back into relevance!! Without The Game sparking life into westcoast their is no Kendrick ,YG Nipssey etc.

I love Kdot, but this fantasy that he's on par with all time greats when he still got to be on par with dudes who put in alot of work on his own coast is crazy.

LOL

Too early to be smoking meth bruh! Kendrick been popping on the west for years. Game didn't even bring the west coast back, he hopped on the G Unit wave and rode it. K Dot surpassed Kurupt years ago and is an international superstar who crossed over without changing subject matter.

As far as Cube, I feel he's the one of the founding fathers of hardcore hip hop and can't be dethroned by anyone in rap period!

Oh and you can't name 3 rappers ever who have had this much consistency since coming on to the seen.

Last edited:
KDot not up to par with flow-stealing, name-dropping and feature-reliant rapper The Game

vfGf.gif

Too early to be smoking meth bruh! Kendrick been popping on the west for years. Game didn't even bring the west coast back, he hopped on the G Unit wave and rode it. K Dot surpassed Kurupt years ago and is an international superstar who crossed over without changing subject matter.

As far as Cube, I feel he's the one of the founding fathers of hardcore hip hop and can't be dethroned by anyone in rapper period!

Oh and you can't name 3 rappers ever who has had this much consistency since coming on to the seen.

game brought the west back - yes, but with A LOT of help from 50 cent & dr. dre. he gave a spark for west coast rap which birthed kdot, Q, YG, etc. but the game is not top 5. kdot > game

this is from 2011... before he even dropped GKMC

pls stop

A23F4300-0777-4D7B-87B1-AE656879618A.gif

Anyone saying that Game didn't give the West Coast a spark back then is being delusional.

You may not like his antics but give dude his credit. Hell, Kendrick himself wouldn't dispute that.

Right. Game took them out on his tour.

Kendrick is moving up my all time list, approaching that 15-10 range. He got 5 great to classic projects from OD to Damn.

Smh at saying he will be top 5 dude is mediocre at best you people forget how good jay pac nas bigge were at very young ages he’s 30 and still not in that conversation he will never be top 5 he’s a really good rapper I like the kid but nothing he has put out is on par with the greats

As far as Cube, I feel he's the one of the founding fathers of hardcore hip hop and can't be dethroned by anyone in rap period!

Oh and you can't name 3 rappers ever who have had this much consistency since coming on to the seen.
Who brought the west coast back then!??
You don't remember how much beef was going on during the early 2000s between west coast artists ? after Pac died the west started to unravel. Snoop bounced to no limit , Dr.Dre and Kurupt semi patched in 1999. Then what happens. Dmx,Def Jam, Eminem takes over we got Cash Money poppin ,Nelly poppin , Jay and Rocafella ,Nas poppin, Ja rule then Gunit comes through. So who during that time span on the West from 2000-2005!???
Yes Gunit helped the Games career but The Game album was still a classic he still dropped fire on tracks without Gunit. He still had great albums without 50. Please tell me who brought the west coast back not named The Game.!!? The Game held us down year after year with consistency mixtapes and dope battles. You know how big it was that Dr.Dre was cosigning the next dude out of Compton and the album delivered and went #1

How did he pass Kurupt!??? Why we gonna pretend like Kurupt isn't one of the all time greats!!

I

Smh at saying he will be top 5 dude is mediocre at best you people forget how good jay pac nas bigge were at very young ages he’s 30 and still not in that conversation he will never be top 5 he’s a really good rapper I like the kid but nothing he has put out is on par with the greats

Literally everything you’ve posted in here is on some **** **** my man.

Reactions: MVP
Who brought the west coast back then!??
You don't remember how much beef was going on during the early 2000s between west coast artists ? after Pac died the west started to unravel. Snoop bounced to no limit , Dr.Dre and Kurupt semi patched in 1999. Then what happens. Dmx,Def Jam, Eminem takes over we got Cash Money poppin ,Nelly poppin , Jay and Rocafella ,Nas poppin, Ja rule then Gunit comes through. So who during that time span on the West from 2000-2005!???
Yes Gunit helped the Games career but The Game album was still a classic he still dropped fire on tracks without Gunit. He still had great albums without 50. Please tell me who brought the west coast back not named The Game.!!? The Game held us down year after year with consistency mixtapes and dope battles. You know how big it was that Dr.Dre was cosigning the next dude out of Compton and the album delivered and went #1

How did he pass Kurupt!??? Why we gonna pretend like Kurupt isn't one of the all time greats!!

I

Kurupt was a beast for a while but he only got one good solo album.

I mean lyrically he hasn't lost a step, but dude made 4 albums that literally relied on name-dropping and features

Name dropping and all Jesus Piece and Documentary 2.5 are great albums. That 1992 album he dropped last year was good. Dude can rap with the best of 'em and his beat selection is always good.

Last edited:
Game can go bar for bar with anybody

He has never dropped a wack album, and
Has gotten better since Day 1

Back
Top Bottom