**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Kendrick is going backwards to me he’s not getting any better I expected some mind blowing music from him by now I really thought he would become one of the greats

If we include Section.80, he's arguably got 4 straight classics.

Come on now really good albums /music but he hasn’t lived up to his potential he hasn’t put out that signature mind blowing tape that puts him over the top

Come on now really good albums /music but he hasn’t lived up to his potential he hasn’t put out that signature mind blowing tape that puts him over the top

What the **** are you talking about, To Pimp A Butterfly is that album that pushed him over the top. What more do you want from him.

He hasn’t put out anything that can match the classics from the 80s/90s he’s good for this era but he hasn’t shown that he’s on a bigge nas pac level his little albums are decent but no real hip hop heads are calling him a great

He hasn’t put out anything that can match the classics from the 80s/90s he’s good for this era but he hasn’t shown that he’s on a bigge nas pac level his little albums are decent but no real hip hop heads are calling him a great

What does immoral technique think of Kendrick?

That’s all subjective. Dudes were saying the same thing about guys from the 90s when comparing them to the 80s.

???? Are we in the J Cole thread?

Kendrick is going backwards to me he’s not getting any better I expected some mind blowing music from him by now I really thought he would become one of the greats

Magazine.gif

I don't think there's another rapper who went 4 albums in a row as strong as Kendrick's. This dude doesn't miss with his albums. Come 2025 this dude will be considered Top 5 all time by tons of people.

Back
Top Bottom