**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I could of sworn I read some people calling that Trash YEEZUS a classic.

If that was a classic then this is illmatic son.
And yeah you can label this a classic. This album is so layered and the story telling is next level. Idc if it's been 48 hrs

Last edited:
Yo that pac convo
I ****** with the first song jsut for clarification lol. Really wasnt feeling songs 2 up to momma outside of alright.

Also, am I the only one that thinks the 2pac thing was corny?

Man I love that part, pretty sad too it's like you want pac to answer!!

No one can call it a classic but ya'll can call it trash,
laugh.gif

I love NT.
That's NT for ya..

Don't really care what you feel or think of young boy..
This album ***** on everything I've heard this year(except COLE and Lupe)..
Certified Classic...
King Kendrick..
JR-Smith-Celebrates-After-Hitting-Buzzer-Beater.gif

If you don't like my opinion "keep running through the 6 with your woes"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Certified Classic...
King Kendrick..

If you don't like my opinion "keep running through the 6 with your woes"[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Agree I was slappin tetsuo and youth everyday before tpab, before lupe I was slappin Cole's everyday lol

Certified Classic...
King Kendrick..

My man :pimp:

Repped. I've listened straight through a few times and still always catch new things. Loving it so far. The production is amazing

Last edited:
Did anybody actually pick it up from Best Buy today and if so were there bonus tracks as on Best Buy's website it lists it as a "Deluxe" edition.

I have stanned Kendrick just as much as anyone else in this thread at some point. I own GKMC on vinyl. I want to see this album the way you all do but I just can't get into it. I do like King Kunta a lot, the Intro is dope, Alright is Alright, How much a dollar cost is dope. But most of these songs just aren't giving me any reason to come back to.

I'm glad you guys like it. But after a conversation I had with someone today, I'm realizing how many of you are prisoners of the moment and also only like this album because Kendrick made it. If Kendrick made Tetsuo and Youth, and Lupe made To Pimp A Butterfly nobody would like the album :rofl: If ANYONE in rap made this album besides Kendrick, people would not be thanging in like half of you are. But after this post I'll stop posting negativity about it. Maybe I'm being negative because Kendrick is one of my favorite rappers, and as much as I want to like this album, I just don't.

Back on the Lupe talk....

And you say Tesuo and Youth was whack huh.... :smh:

IDK how anyone in here who's a hip hop fan can listen to Mural and not like it.

I'm glad this year has given us both T&Y and To Pimp A Butterfly, and it's only March. No need to compare the two like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom