**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I really don't understand talking *that* tough and not saying anybody's name or even giving a direct enough shot so that people aren't playing clue about it. But hey...

Strategy... the smae reason Pusha ain't respond to two birds one stone. Both these dudes have thrown some pretty clear shots at Drake in the past and he ignored them at first threw a small shot and then went back to ignoring. He 's very calculated himself so i think cats are just playing chess at this moment.

If Kendrick comes out swinging direct first it looks like he's trying to "Bully" drake, & then Drake gets to play the everyone is hating on me underdog roll.

I am the greatest rapper alive
So damn great ************ I've died
What you hearing now is a paranormal vibe

:smokin

-Easily going at drake but letting Sean know to stay in his lane.

-his prophecy line was a reference to Kunta when he mentions "a rapper with a ghostwriter"

-Ross gotta be upset right now

Sheesh K Dot 
embarassed.gif

I also don't see why Kendrick would diss big Sean and I don't feel like Big Sean has thrown subs at Kendrick. And Sean saying he feels he didn't get washed during the breakfast club interview is not a diss or throwing shade at Kendrick at all. He just felt like he didn't get washed (because he didn't). If dudes take someone stating that they feel their verse was good as a subliminal or diss, than dudes are EXTRA soft these days.

Bro listen to "no more interviews" by big Sean

Wait so y'all are getting hyped like Kendrick that dude and he dope when he's clearly a HYPOCRITE how you gonna diss someone for tip toeing around a name and then mention no name? Man up.

Corny.

Wait so y'all are getting hyped like Kendrick that dude and he dope when he's clearly a HYPOCRITE how you gonna diss someone for tip toeing around a name and then mention no name? Man up.

Corny.
Why would spell al your senzu beans?
Hypocrite, he called himself that already in TPAB.

Corny.

technically he called out Names in Control, wasn't a diss but he left it in the air about how anyone should take it. Drake got in his feelings & said he ain't wanna be his friend no more... Kendrick took that clear shot on the BET cypher....... few months later Drake inviting him to OVO fest.

So if it's Drake come out and say it's drake, don't be a cornball and say they're scared and then be too scared yourself to drop a name and leave it up to speculation. Just come out and murder the man then. If you ask me he's scared that Drake might be to big of an artist overall, Kendrick doesn't have that global sphere yet and most Drake fans don't even care about rap lol.

So if it's Drake come out and say it's drake, don't be a cornball and say they're scared and then be too scared yourself to drop a name and leave it up to speculation. Just come out and murder the man then. If you ask me he's scared that Drake might be to big of an artist overall, Kendrick doesn't have that global sphere yet and most Drake fans don't even care about rap lol.
He will call em out on the album this was just a warning shot

He ain't gonna call anyone out by name let's be real. Warning shot please, more like create buzz for album sales and leave everyone hanging.

I'm not even big on Drake or Kendrick or Sean, but I expected more from Kendrick. If anyone was going to go direct and avoid the corny indirect subliminal, I thought it would be him but he keeps doing it.

He ain't gonna call anyone out by name let's be real. Warning shot please, more like create buzz for album sales and leave everyone hanging.

I'm not even big on Drake or Kendrick or Sean, but I expected more from Kendrick. If anyone was going to go direct and avoid the corny indirect subliminal, I thought it would be him but he keeps doing it.
Nas, Biggie, and Wu didn't call each other out but always left subliminal messages 

K DOT don't need a buzz for album sales bro...

Nas, Biggie, and Wu didn't call each other out but always left subliminal messages 

Tupac never was with the subliminals.

Back
Top Bottom