**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I think they just started listening to raps.

I mean when did anyone ever called anyone out unless it was some actually beef. Not RECORD BEEF BUT ACTUAL BEEF SHANK

These lyrics mostly sound like they're aimed Sean and as much as I respect Sean I don't see why Kendrick would dedicate a promo single that he knows would get a lot of buzz towards Sean. Sean's not worth it. Maybe a couple of lines are directed towards Sean but and the rest at Drake, but then I also don't understand it as Drake hasn't tip toed around Kendrick's name recently.

In fact, Kendrick had a Snap of him riding around listening to Drake.

Hmm.

The real loser, however, is Rick Ross lol.

He ain't gonna call anyone out by name let's be real. Warning shot please, more like create buzz for album sales and leave everyone hanging.

I'm not even big on Drake or Kendrick or Sean, but I expected more from Kendrick. If anyone was going to go direct and avoid the corny indirect subliminal, I thought it would be him but he keeps doing it.

He already said names on Control. :lol:

Dudes act like these are new things in hip hop. Nas and Big did it. Nas and Jay did it for years till Takeover dropped. Jay and Fat Joe.

I don't really keep up with hip hop anymore besides a certain few (Kendrick and Cole) but why is Rick Ross the real loser?
Because he dropped an album last week and between This, and More Life, it's already being forgotten about

I don't really keep up with hip hop anymore besides a certain few (Kendrick and Cole) but why is Rick Ross the real loser?
Just had the "best album he's ever created" overshadowed by Drake dropping a "playlist" and Kendrick dropping one promo single.

LOL.

No one is even talking about Ross' album anymore.

Rick Ross tape gets play everyday. He's also been in the game longer than both those dudes. I wouldn't call him the loser in this.

Last edited:

Because he dropped an album last week and between This, and More Life, it's already being forgotten about
Thanks, repped. Don't worry I took a $500 L last night 
laugh.gif

Just had the "best album he's ever created" overshadowed by Drake dropping a "playlist" and Kendrick dropping one promo single.

LOL.

No one is even talking about Ross' album anymore.
Thanks, repped. 

Maaaaan all I care about is this album :lol:

I hope it sounds similar to this track. TPAB doesn't have any real replay value for me as a whole. And many of the recent hip-hop/rap album releases were mediocre (looking at you J.Cole :smh: )

I need this to be the one !

Back
Top Bottom