*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I love Cudi but I can see why some people dont like him. His stuff isnt for everyone

But damn I havent heard any of his new stuff (His music after dat kid from cleveland) mostly because Im waiting to hear it on the album. How many songs has hedropped since DKFC??

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by JD161616

j read that hes going to be on a show on hbo how to make it in america

he's mentioned that here and there for a while now. was originally a minor character, but I'm told he'll get a little more shine. already saw the pilot this past winter (guess where i work). definitely has potential.

best way to describe it without giving away anything away is it's sort of like a hustler's entourage - a group of guys from downtown NYC and BK (if I'm remembering right) doing what they can to achieve 'success.' goes in to production some time in Aug I've been told.

oh cool cant wait and are you like a producer of the show

Nah...I do digital promo for all the TV shows on HBO here in NYC. I have access to everything months in advance and I see all the TV show pilots. They filmedCudi's show Pilot last Fall/Winter. Now it's finally going in to production in August...I believe. And yes, I'm in the office right now. Gotta gohaha

j read that hes going to be on a show on hbo how to make it in america

he's mentioned that here and there for a while now. was originally a minor character, but I'm told he'll get a little more shine. already saw the pilot this past winter (guess where i work). definitely has potential.

best way to describe it without giving away anything away is it's sort of like a hustler's entourage - a group of guys from downtown NYC and BK (if I'm remembering right) doing what they can to achieve 'success.' goes in to production some time in Aug I've been told.

oh cool cant wait and are you like a producer of the show

Nah...I do digital promo for all the TV shows on HBO here in NYC. I have access to everything months in advance and I see all the TV show pilots. They filmed Cudi's show Pilot last Fall/Winter. Now it's finally going in to production in August...I believe. And yes, I'm in the office right now. Gotta go haha

oh cool man that must be nice and thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I also heard something about Cudi having some Hbo show too
lmao
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

im like the only one on NT who likes cudi and hates gucci and OJ
sick.gif

Naw. Gucci is garbage IMO. I have my flamesuit on.
For some reason i feel like im the only one that like both

Back
Top Bottom