*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

ildanc.jpg

smf.JPG

Dope shirt, but for $33.....i'll pass
http://lunarlanding.bigcartel.com/product/the-sky-might-fall-red-limited
These go hard!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

a Kid From Cleveland isn't even an official mixtape. Just a bunch of random CuDi songs thrown together on a mixtape made by datnewcudi.com.
well god damnit it worked....lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

a Kid From Cleveland isn't even an official mixtape. Just a bunch of random CuDi songs thrown together on a mixtape made by datnewcudi.com.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ He sure is right but it is official cuz hes either hosting or supporting cuz he shouts out DJ E-V on it, and talks on it like its official it just isnt as album-like as AKNC but he prolly did like 3 songs for it and got everything else cudi was featured on

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by MrWavez

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ He sure is right but it is official cuz hes either hosting or supporting cuz he shouts out DJ E-V on it, and talks on it like its official it just isnt as album-like as AKNC but he prolly did like 3 songs for it and got everything else cudi was featured on
Damn it took you 4 tries but you still couldn't get it?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He refreshing to me... He got some duds but his good songs more than make up for the duds and that's the difference

Originally Posted by rudy

j read that hes going to be on a show on hbo how to make it in america

he's mentioned that here and there for a while now. was originally a minor character, but I'm told he'll get a little more shine. already saw thepilot this past winter (guess where i work). definitely has potential.

best way to describe it without giving away anything away is it's sort of like a hustler's entourage - a group of guys from downtown NYC and BK (ifI'm remembering right) doing what they can to achieve 'success.' goes in to production some time in Aug I've been told.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by rudy

j read that hes going to be on a show on hbo how to make it in america

he's mentioned that here and there for a while now. was originally a minor character, but I'm told he'll get a little more shine. already saw the pilot this past winter (guess where i work). definitely has potential.

best way to describe it without giving away anything away is it's sort of like a hustler's entourage - a group of guys from downtown NYC and BK (if I'm remembering right) doing what they can to achieve 'success.' goes in to production some time in Aug I've been told.

oh cool cant wait and are you like a producer of the show

just got back from seeing cudi at hob here in dallas a few mins ago, he defiantly did his thing. his performance reminded of kanye's glow in the dark set

laugh.gif
Big Boy in the Mornings was my thing back in high school, Lucious Liz is still a main cutie.

On a another note, Cudi should start adding some of that choreo to his shows
laugh.gif
, on the real though he was bustin some moves.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif
Big Boy in the Mornings was my thing back in high school, Lucious Liz is still a main cutie.

On a another note, Cudi should start adding some of that choreo to his shows
laugh.gif
, on the real though he was bustin some moves.
Co-Sign

Back
Top Bottom