*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

^^^ Dope interview...i know i'm not alone when i say "I wanna hear a Cudi & Curren$y record" i'm actually surprised it hasn'thappened yet

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^^^ Dope interview...i know i'm not alone when i say "I wanna hear a Cudi & Curren$y record" i'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet

Word.

But i'd rather hear a Drake song with Cudi on the hook.

Originally Posted by awwsome

^^^ Dope interview...i know i'm not alone when i say "I wanna hear a Cudi & Curren$y record" i'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet

Word.

But i'd rather hear a Drake song with Cudi on the hook. not yet
not yet...everyone wants to hear that, but if it were done now i think it'd b a forced effort....give it a year i wanna hear that collab aftertheir music develops...then i think we're in for something serious

Cudi is a martian....lol but on the real he is def a breath of freash air for the game love his songs bumping that "heaven at night" right now!

Originally Posted by Marito

Cudi is a martian....lol but on the real he is def a breath of freash air for the game love his songs bumping that "heaven at night" right now!
Yee.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Word.

But i'd rather hear a Drake song with Cudi on the hook.

Why just on the hook? I think he should be able to contribute a verse as well as the hook.

Originally Posted by Marito

"I need what the world cant give me, I see what the world cant show me)

klpcudi1.jpg

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=72208&VendorCode=KLP
If you ordering, remember to use our rep code DA30506 for 20% off your order.

i think there are two covers because the first one is for just the cd and the second one is for a deluxe dvd edition

Originally Posted by jm2000

album cover is dope. sky might fall gettin a video?
cudi talked about writing the treatment for it a while ago so i'm guessing it'll drop around the release of the album

Album Cover is Sick nd Shirts are growing on me i still think the 10 Deep shirt is better

Back
Top Bottom