*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

he's different, to say the least. i can see kanye endorsing this dude because of his unique sense of music. i'd say the only problem i have is cudiis similar to kanye in the fact of them both being, maybe too artistic. i understand pushing the limits and being different, but sometimes it doesn'twork. i'm on the fence w/ this.

but...

cudi > drake imo

i do agree w/ that comment.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

i've got some issues that nobody can see, and all of these emotions are pouring out of me...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What song is this??
nerd.gif

This is a seriously disgusting album. Its just great music. Easily my favorite CD of the past couple of years. It just feels so right

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That is the full version. Em produced it.

No way thats the full version, has no lyrics except the chorus and large gaps obviously made for verses. Plus no title. Sounds like its gonna be seriously dopetho.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

In my, mind sounds like ooooooo. When I'm gone it feels like oooooo...
pimp.gif

and I'm feelin alright feelin alright. I could be driving at 100+mph and have no worries listening to that.Album is superb when driving.

since my father died, i ain't been right since
& i try to piece the puzzle of the universe
split an eighth of shrooms just so i can see the universe . .

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

i honestly cannot stand cudi when he tries to rap or whatever & i like him on hooks / singing . . i gave cudi another chance tonight, like the 923843 time. . and i love soundtrack 2 my life . . he needs to do what he does on that track everytime.

album is redic....im feelin it....

already had a listen on shrooms....wow...mr. solo dolo will take you on a ride forreal...

Cudi and talib are performing at my school next month should be a dope show cant wait to see what tracks cudi does

Back
Top Bottom