*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

laugh.gif

I will never understand the appeal of this guy.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by Zeus23

He also tweeted

"kidcudi: For all those people who thought i was just the "day n nite" guy like they thought kanye was just a producer. "

Who does this Kid really think he is? He's kind of stupid to be comparing himself to Kanye IMO...
He's not comparing himself to Kanye in that sense, he's just saying that he's not a one dimensional artist.

This is why people need to learn to read.

Like really...how the hell did you conclude that...

Damn cudi only takes once to get it right once solo dolo leaked cudi made sure nothing got leaked like come on he been singin heart of a lion since thebeggining of the summer nd we aint got nothin yet i bet kanye dont even got the whole album

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

laugh.gif

I will never understand the appeal of this guy.

I can understand why he wouldnt appeal to you though. Like I said before his music isnt really for everybody

tracklist looks iight....smh @ no features tho...him and weezy need to hook up and see whos the real marshan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

tracklist looks iight....smh @ no features tho...him and weezy need to hook up and see whos the real marshan
laugh.gif

Oh God no> I dont see him ever working with Wayne though thank God

laugh.gif

Its martian dude...martian...

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

So what comes with the Limited Edition that the Reg. doesn't have?

i think deluxe edition comes with a dvd and probably a few extra tracks

laugh.gif
nooooooo...that would not be a good mix imo.

kinda dope that he has in different "acts"... I just hope there are "man on the moon" type tracks on there...

Back
Top Bottom