*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

O yeah Chip was the opener for my show too. Didn't pontificate about any interiors though
frown.gif

That set list is real similar to the one when I saw him Thursday. Almost exactly the same except the accapella he did was Runaway instead of Marijuana

%*%$ I NEED TO EXPERIENCE WHEN HE DOES CUDI ZONE/MEMORIES/DAY N NITE "MUCHO MEGA MIX"

FML

YES ITS THAT SERIOUS

Originally Posted by bijald0331

O yeah Chip was the opener for my show too. Didn't pontificate about any interiors though
frown.gif

He didn't tell y'all bout the reptiles in his whip?  Or how AMC sponsors his seats?

Possible tracklist for MOTM2? Found this on another site.

1 Scott Mescudi Vs. The World [Album Version (Explicit)] 3:55

2 REVOFEV (prod. Plain Pat) [Album Version] 3:03

3 Don’t Play This Song [Album Version (Explicit)] 3:43

4 We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up) [Album Version] 1:27

5 Marijuana [Album Version (Explicit)] 4:20

6 Mojo So Dope (prod. Emile) [Album Version (Explicit)] 3:31

7 Ashin’ Kusher [Album Version (Explicit)] 3:48

8 Erase Me (featuring Kanye West, produced by Jim Jonsin) [Main] 3:12

9 Wild’n Cuz I’m Young [Album Version (Explicit)] 4:14

10 The Mood [Album Version (Explicit)] 2:36

11 MANIAC (feat. Cage) [Album Version] 2:58

12 Mr. Rager (prod. Kanye West) [Album Version] 4:54

13 These Worries [Album Version (Explicit)] 4:16

14 The End [Album Version (Explicit)] 4:21

15 All Along [Album Version] 3:23

16 GHOST! (prod. Emile) [Album Version] 4:49

17 Trapped In My Mind [Album Version] 3:34

Looks pretty legit....little upset Mojo So Dope, Wylin Cause I'm Young, and Maniac made the cut....hopefully he made some changes to them if this is real.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

marijuana is 4:20
pimp.gif

Didn't even notice that. I might have to wait to listen to the album for the first time til a time when I can
smokin.gif

The only time I do is when I hang out with people who don't like any type of hip hop music at all. I need new smoking buddies
roll.gif

... I can't wait to get this joint... November is just gonna be a great month...

Flint 13s
New Ipod
Kanye CD
Cudi CD

I'm going broke that month, I just know it...

Originally Posted by dunkfiasco11

... I can't wait to get this joint... November is just gonna be a great month...

Flint 13s
New Ipod
Kanye CD
Cudi CD

I'm going broke that month, I just know it...

Tell me about it. I'm planning to pick up a new Digital Camera this paycheck or next. Mine is broken, I've got J. Cole concert in November and I'm sick of the terrible video/pictures I get on my Droid
eyes.gif

Coulda had some good pictures at the Cudi concert last week, but the camera on my Droid is a joke

Gotta start saving up so I can cop 2 pairs of Cool Greys in December as well.

I should be getting two 60 hour work weeks coming up soon though, so that will be a big help
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

imma dl when it leaks, but im still buyin it first week

man im mad as hell cuz its dropping the DAY im on a flight to san antonio for basic military training... so i have to make arrangements and have someone in my fam pick up deluxe edition for me first week

From what i've heard from him live, Trapped in my mind is the best.
I can not wait for the CDQ on that one. And if that list is legit that Craig posted, it looks good. Alot of stuff no one has heard.

From what he said at one of his concerts i went to there should be a track where its just one constant rap non stop. He always does that $*%* at his concerts. Just spits for 2 minutes non stop.

Mad excited to hear this, I heard a few extra songs when I went to his concert. Not excited about the Cee-Lo feature or the MJB features. Oh well, still looks solid

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

no kanye on wyldin cuz im young?

I really wish he wasn't on "Erase Me" for the album, sounds like a Lil Wayne verse. I have no idea what he's talking about and neither does he

Back
Top Bottom