Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

bruce lees with the yellow laces...meh.....bruce lees with the black lace swap....FIREEEEEE
nthat.gif
truth!

A
Repped to all those who responded thank you. I am probably just gonna keep the pair. The sneakerhead in me wants to open a dispute and try and get refunded. If I bought them from a retailer they would be going back right now. The other side of me would be pissed if someone opened up a dispute for something like that. I'll accept it for what it is. I am planning on wearing this pair but after I beat up the original. I was on the way to the coast and snapped a quick pic before I had left. The picture didn't fully pic up how dark it looks

Not sure if this was suggested, but I would at least get a partial refund. Even if they are "DS", those issues should have been included in the item description. Whether I am buying or selling kicks, I like to be precise so there is not any misunderstanding or confusion. At the very least partial refund, that is fair for both parties.

kobe 8 purple fade/gradient should be on your list :wink:

Nah, they needed Black on them and didn't like some of the pattern on the shoe. The KB11 is what the KB8 should have looked like. As for the KB8 the Sulfur was my favorite colorway by far then the Christmas.

Last edited:
What black laces are you folks using for the Bruce Lee's? Are those from the Achilles Heel?

is $360 ta decent price for a pair of kobe 11 brazil? or better to keep waiting?

I personally wouldn't pay under retail for those but personal dislike for them aside, I'd say it's not worth it. There is nothing to them they are just limited.

What black laces are you folks using for the Bruce Lee's? Are those from the Achilles Heel?

I used some extra black Kobe V laces I had.

Last edited:
Any finds on Bruce Lees for the low? sz 12 or 12.5

regretting not getting them during the 25% off sale on NDC. 

is $360 ta decent price for a pair of kobe 11 brazil? or better to keep waiting?
I think that's a decent price, but not worth it IMO as the shoe is way too plain. Only reason there is ANY hype is because it's limited. If it was a reg release they would sit. 

Does FTL or Champs not do the Birthday coupon for VIPs anymore? I noticed I haven't gotten one last month for my bday :smh:

Damn Nike really won't budge on the EMs. They finally put the Carpes on sale and it's only $15 off retail.

Back
Top Bottom